Chapter 4

I was currently calling my mom for me and Anna since Hayes and Nash had to leave. We both got both of their numbers. I hung up with my mom and texted Hayes.

Me: Heyyy(:

Hayes: Helllooooo(:

Me: How ya durin'?

Hayes: No, just no. Don't say that.

Me: Well, fine then. I'm gonna go cry now.

Hayes: Have fun with that(;

Me: I will(;

Hayes: Haha. Gtg, pretty girl.

Me: Kay cutie.

I put down my phone and saw my mom was here and Anna was opening the car door. Well, thanks for telling me she was here...

"Really appreciate the heads up Anna. Thanks"

"Your welcome!" She said and laughed. It took about 10 minutes to get home. I walked through the doors, grabbed my shotgun and decided to ask the neighbors to go through their backyard to get to the woods. I knocked on their door and to my surprise, Hayes answered.

"Geez, you came to shoot me just because we're neighbors, I'm guessing?"

"No, actually, I was gonna shoot some targets. You ever held a gun, city boy?" I smirked.

"Nope, country girl." He said.

"You wanna try it? You can use my sister's gun."

"Sure. let's do it." I thrusted the gun in his arms and ran to get my sister's gun. I came back and took my gun and handed him Anna's gun. We walked in his house and he called Nash down.

"Nash, she is going to teach me how to shoot targets. Hence the gun in my hands." Hayes said.

"Okay." Nash said.

"Nash, if you're bored, Anna's at home, probably just stuffing her face with food." I told Nash. He grabbed his coat and ran out the house. Hayes and I walked out the back door when I remembered I forgot the targets.

I ran quickly back to my house, grabbed the targets, and set them up on trees. I shot the first target and got straight in the middle. Then, I had to teach Hayes to shoot. I taught him and on his first shot, he almost got it directly in the middle of the target, but then the recoil got him and he fell on his butt. I even fell to the ground laughing.

"WOW! You're a quick learner." I said after I calmed down.

"I have the best teacher." I smiled and thanked him.

"WE SHOULD MAKE A VINE! It could be all of us shooting the target once." He said.

"WE SHOULD!" We ran to my house and burst through the door.

"You guys wanna make a vine?" Hayes asked.

"It's going to be each of us shooting the targets I have set up on the trees." I explained.

"Then we can make one of Nash running and hopping on to my bunk bed, then falling on the bed." Hayes said. "He or I can yell Spiderman while you girls stand off to the side."

We all nodded our heads and walked outside. I shot mine first and got it in the middle directly. Then, Anna went, and she did the same. Then Hayes went and he almost got it in the middle. We had to teach Nash to do it. We taught him, he shot and almost completely missed. Then, the recoil knocked him on his butt and made it even funnier. After our laughing fit, we uploaded it and went to make a new vine. Hayes yelled Spiderman and Nash ran to the bed, hopped on it, hung for a sec, and hopped on the bed. Me and Anna just kinda stood off to the side beside the bunk bed.

"What's your vines?" Nash asked.

"Mine's Ivory Luhhhs You. Haha." I said.

"Mine's Anna Is Da Baeee." Anna said to Nash. He tagged us and uploaded. A bunch of comments rolled in. Most were like, who are they? Some were they're pretty! Others were, they're ugly, gross.