Chapter 24

Ivory's POV

"That's it, I refuse to go to Magcon. I will not go."

"What?!" I shrieked.

"You heard me!" He screamed.

"You have to go to Magcon! What about the fans?! They're counting on you to come!"

"I understand that, but it's too hard! It's gonna hurt! I can't stand it! You don't understand how much I loved her!!" Wow, he really really loved her..

"Nash, I'm sorry. Come here." I held out my arms for a hug. He stood up and walked into my arms while Hayes walked in.

"Hey man, you okay?"

"No, I'm not." I let go of Nash.

"Hayes, let me see your phone." He looked at me stupid so I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't test me boy." He sighed and handed it to me. I walked out of the room and tried to find Cameron's contact.

"Hello?" It sounded like he was napping.

"Hey, this is Ivory, Hayes' girlfriend. Did I wake you up?"

"No, I'm just extremely tired. But whatcha need Ivory?"

"Nash is refusing to go to Magcon, because my sister, his ex, is dating Mr. Whitesides, so I was wondering if you could fly out here, and talk him into it.." Cameron sighed.

"Okay, he really was head over heels for her, and she was the same for him. She's just confused I think."

"There's no doubt in my mind that she is confused as hell. I mean with her hormones flying around her head in all." Cameron and I laughed.

"Yeah, so, if I can get to Mooresville, can you get me from the airport?" Cameron questioned.

"Yeah, definitely. I'm gonna send you my number so you can text me your flight info."

"Oh, cool! Well, I'll text you the info once I have your number and I book my flight!" Cameron said.

"Ok, bye Cameron!"

"Bye!"

I texted him.

Hey, my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx!

Ok, he texted back.

//////

"Ivory, are you ready to go?" Hayes asked walking into my room.

"Yeah, just let me grab my sweater."

"Babe, it's summer."

"And? You gotta remember, I'm Ivory. I'm weird!" We laughed. We walked down stairs and into Nash's car. Hayes has his permit, but we'll have Cameron in the car soon and he's an adult.

"DO DO DO DO DO DO-DORA!" The theme song to the show played. I busted out laughing.

"I hope Nash was driving Skylynn around.." Hayes muttered as he pulled out. After I calmed down a little, I pulled my phone out to play music. I plugged it in and pressed shuffle. The song that started playing was Stay With Me by Sam Smith.

"I guess it's true, I'm not good at a one night stand." I sang. The next song that played BO$$ by Fifth Harmony.

"YASSSS!" I screamed and turned it up. I jammed out and turned to Hayes.

"Are you a boss?!" I screamed to Hayes over the music.

"Not really, I'm kind of weird!" He yelled back and kinda laughed to himself. My phone rang and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said and turned the music down.

"Hey Ivory!" Cameron. "I'm waiting for you guys in the airport McDonalds. I've gotten all of my bags already."

"Oh shoot! Sorry, we are pulling up now. I didn't realize we were running late.."

"It's okay! See you in a second!" We said our goodbyes and hung up. By this time we were already parked and heading towards the airport entrance.

Hayes stopped abruptly and I turned to look at him. "Why did ya stop?" I asked confused.

"Cause I wanted to carry you!" He grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and hopped on his back. You know, the normal Ivory way.

He let me down when we got to the McDonalds.

"Hey!" I waved to Cameron.

"Hi! You must be Ivory, right?" He stuck out his hand, but I denied and pulled him in for a hug.

"Nope, I'm Penny Billy Joe Bob!" He laughed and said ok.

"Well, let's go!" Hayes turned to leave while I walked the opposite direction.

"Um, Ivory? What are you doing over there?"

"I'm hungry.." I said pondering on what I wanted from McDonalds. I walked up to the counter, "Hi, can I get 2 hamburgers, ketchup and onions only with a large fry? Also, a large sweet tea, light ice."

"Sure, will that be all?" I turned to the boys.

"Um, can I get a #1 with a large fry and a large coke?" Hayes asked.

"And can I get a #5 with a large fry and a large Dr. Pepper?" Cam asked.

~

"Hey man, how are you?" Cam sat on the other couch opposite of Nash and asked him. Nash sat up.

"I'm moving on." Nash smiled, "I think what I was most upset about was that my child was being taken also, not just my love."

"You know, most teenage boys wouldn't get that upset over that."

"Yeah, well, I was a man and lived up to what I helped create. I grew an attachment to him and then he got ripped away from me." Nash shrugged.

"I'm proud of you for manning up." I smiled and swung my legs over Hayes when he sat down.

"Thanks guys." A knock was heard on the door and Nash answered it.

"H-hi. What are you doing here?" I looked over and Nash was rubbing the back of his neck with my sister at the door.

"Just wanted to come over and talk a second."

"Um, well come in." She walked in and I saw Nash facepalm himself, "Well, I just wanted to tell you Jacob and I are together. I also wanted to say I hope we can still be friends and that I'm going to name the baby Alexander Nash.. Also, you can see him whenever you want. I'm sorry I've been such a bitch about.. what happened."

"You're naming him Alexander Nash?" Nash looked up with a soft smile on his face.

"Yeah." She smiled back and Nash's phone dinged.

"Guys, we're not going to Magcon anymore.." Nash said and looked at Cam and Hayes.

A/N

Sorry this isn't what you expected. There's no excuse for me not updating. I just never got the motivation. So, I'm sorry. I know you're probably thinking 'What a bitch, I hate her', but I really am sorry.

Well, how's everything going with school? My year is going great!

I do also hope you like this chapter and I also wanted to thank you for 23,581 reads! I love you all so much!!

Vote, Comment, Fan. You know the drill:P

~Jenna