Chapter 6

Hayes was coming over today, so I decided to get up early so he wouldn't see the beast I look like when I wake up. I grabbed everything I needed for a shower and headed in there. I got out about 30 minutes later and got dressed(photo on the side! ivory's and anna's). I put my hair in a side braid and waited for Hayes.

I heard a knock on the door about 25 minutes later. I got up, walked to the door and I was greeted by a smiling Hayes. He brought his hand out from behind his back and in his hand were roses!

"Hayes! Thank you so much! You didn't have to do that, but I didn't get you anything. Now I feel bad." I frowned.

"It's alright. Your beautiful smile is enough." He smiled which caused me to smile.

"Nash wants Anna to come over, by the way." Hayes said.

"ANNA!! NASH WANTS YOU TO COME OVER!" I yelled.

"OKAY!" Anna yelled back.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could take Skylynn, my little sister, out today because Nash has something planned for Anna and my parents, your parents, and your aunts are out today."

"That sounds like fun!" I said. We walked to his house to get Skylynn. We got her and we were off!

Anna's POV

I knocked on Nash's door and about 10 second later he answered.

"Hey gorgeous, come in!" Nash said. He led me to the kitchen and he had a huge buffet set up. It was a good thing I hadn't ate! We sat down to eat.

-

We finished eating finally and I'm stuffed. Nash said he had a surprise for me. He took me out to the backyard and into the shed. He turned the light and spray painted on to the back in neon colors was, Anna be my girlfriend? Anna + Nash = Annash. Make it real?

I turned around there was Nash on one knee with purple tulips and a box of chocolate with a teddy bear! I nodded my head, tears streaming down my face, and Nash dropped everything and spun me around.

Yes, I may be 14 and he may be 16, but love knows no bounds...

Ivory's POV

Hayes and I took Skylynn to the park, then later we were taking her carnival. Right now, we were swinging and Hayes was pushing Skylynn. It was so adorable, I took a picture and posted it to Instagram. Soon, Skylynn wanted to get off, and wanted to play the playground. So, off she went to play and Hayes sat down on the swing next to me.

"I wonder if Nash asked Anna to be his girlfriend." Hayes said.

"I'm not sure. I don't wanna call them though. I don't want to disturb them." I said.

"Yeah, we got to get going actually. Time to go." Hayes said. I just groaned. He held out both of his hands to help me get up. I gladly took them and stood up. Our faces ended up being 1 centimeter apart. We both just smiled and he turned around and bent down a little. I jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist and he grabbed the back of my thighs. We got Skylynn and we went to the carnival.

-

We met Anna and Nash at the entrance and they were holding hands! They're together!

"Congratulations!" I said not moving from my spot on Hayes' back. He let go of my thighs to let me down, but I just kept my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist, and I rested my head on his back. He got the message and put his hands on the back of my thighs again. I smiled.

"Why don't they just get together already?" Nash tried to whisper to Anna. I didn't work. We could hear him. I blushed and apparently Hayes did too because Nash said something along the lines of awe hes blushing.

"Well, Skylynn, you're staying with us for the rest of the day! Hop on!" Nash said and Skylynn got on his back. They left after they got their tickets. Hayes led me to this stage where the Parmalee was playing! He set me down on the ground.

"Home is where my heart is still beating!
And I don't know when I'll see her again...
I hate to see her cry when I'm leaving
Now I'm a thousand miles away again!"

"May I have this dance m'lady?" Hayes asked and did this weird bow thing.

"You may." I giggled and curtsied. He pulled me into his chest as we swayed softly to the music.

"And she feels like Carolina
Looks like California
Shining like those New York lights on Broadway
When she looks back I'm behind her
I'll always be there for her
She makes me feel like home's not so far away
She feels like Carolina"

I tuned out the music and just thought about Hayes. Soon the music ended and Hayes dipped me for the last note. I heard choruses of "Awes" around us. I looked back and saw everyone was looking at us. Hayes smiled.

"To me, you're perfect." He whispered. I smiled softly and he led me to the ferris wheel. We gave the man our tickets and got on the cart. We got to the top and looked at the stars.

"They're beautiful."

"I have a better view." Hayes said, "You."

He leaned in and so did I and soon our lips met. There were all the cliche sparks and fireworks. Everything was...

Perfect

Hayes' POV

Now, here comes the hard part, making her mine. After we parted, I just looked at her with a goofy smile. I really like her, I don't care how long I've known her. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered, but making her mine. The ride came to an end and we decided to go on another ride. We went on the pirate ship. After that ride ended, it was closing time. At the end of every night, there was a fireworks display and that's where I'll make her mine. The frieworks were starting and we were almost there. I led her to a spot and we just stood there admiring the fireworks.

"Look at that one, Hayes! Hayes?" She turned around. I had a necklace for her. It had an H in the middle. For Hayes of course. Ivory gasped.

"Will, you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? Please?" I asked. She nodded her head furiously with tears streaming down her face. I picked her up and swung her around. When her feet were planted on the ground, I kissed her for the second time tonight. We pulled apart and I put the necklace around her neck. She hopped on my back, wrapped her arms around my neck, wrapped her legs around my waist, and laid her head on my back. I put my hands on the back of her thighs. We went to find Nash, Anna, and Skylynn and when we did, we started walking home. We dropped Anna and Ivory, my princess, at home, and we went home.

Ivory's and Hayes' POV

I laid down in my bed and thought about today. It was...

Perfect.

I can't give you the world, but for you, I'd give you my world...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This has to be my FAVORITE chapter. OMG, the feels! AHH! I love it!

~Jenna<3 xoxo