Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning and remembered the previous events from last night. I smiled. It couldn’t get any better than this.

I went into the shower, did what I needed to, and got out. I got dressed.

I came back out and saw Hayes was still asleep, so I decided to wake him up.

“Hayes… Hayes… wake up…” I sighed. Ha. I know how to wake him up. I’ll get his mega phone. He’s gonna regret bringing that. I smirked.

“WAKE UP! COME ON!” I yelled into the megaphone. Hayes shot up, eyes wide. He looked at me and glared.

“I’m gonna get you!” He said. He started chasing me around our room. It finally ended when I was tackled on the bed. He started tickling my sides. I laughed.

"St-Stop p-please." I laughed harder and the torture finally ended 3 minutes later. When he was done, I was panting. He smirked and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got up and walked down to my mom and dad’s room for breakfast. When I got there, everyone was already there, except Hayes of course.

"Guess what! We're going home today.." Nash says sadly.

"Awe, that sucks."

"But, the good thing is, is that we're hanging with Brent, his girlfriend Lizzy, Sam, his girlfriend Katie, Taylor and his girlfriend Emily, Aaron, his girlfriend Kellin, Cameron and his girlfriend Courtney, Shawn and Calyse, his girlfriend, and Jack G. and his girlfriend Ashlynn. We're having a HUGE bonfire," Nash said. "And Matthew and Brandy might come over if they can."

"Sounds good." I smiled.

~

~

~

I sat down on my seat in the plane and waited for take off. I looked beside me and saw that I had Anna beside me on the plane! Yes!

"Hay gurl hay!" I said in a high squeaky voice.

"Hayyyyyy!" Anna said.

We both bursted into fits of giggles and put our earphones in.

A/N I know it's not long , but you guys deserved something ! Ilysm guys ! You guys are literally my world ! I know I don't update often , but that's gonna change !

~Jenna(: