Chapter 19

"Now, work it out! Jeez!" Him and Anna went back upstairs.

"Well, I'm just gonna go." I stood up to leave already on the verge of tears.

"You know, he's right." Hayes spoke sounding like he was about to cry aswell.

"I know he's right, Hayes. But what are we supposed to do?! Everytime you go to Magcon, you never text me, call me, or just keep in touch in general!"

"What're you talking about?! I sent you a dozen text messages!"

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

"I know you're lying," I stated, "I don't have any from you on my phone."

"Fine, but take a look right here at my phone," He put the phone in front of me, "You see all of these text messages? Yeah, I see them too."

He stormed off. I didn't know what to think, so I just went back to my house.

"MOM!" I yelled as I walked in the house, but I stopped short when I saw Sam sitting on my couch. Why is Sam Pottorff sitting on my couch? I thought.

"Ummm, Sam why are you here?"

"Honey, Sam.. isyourbrother." Mom said the last part really quick, but I still understood her.

"THAT'S GREAT! One quick question. Are you David's?" He nodded, "I am so sorry for you."

"I know what you mean."

"Can you, Madelyn Faye, Sam, and 'Lil Man go tell Anna?" Mom asked. We nodded. I ran up to their room and got their shoes on we were going next door. We walked straight in because the Grier's are still like my second family. We walked in Nash's room, only to find them watching a movie and Nash rubbing Anna's stomach.

"I'm here! I brought, Madelyn Faye, Sam, and 'Lil Man!"

Anna turned her head and spoke, "But 'Lil Man-- oh you meant Sam Pottorff."

"Yeah, our brother, David's son."

"Really?!" I nodded my head, "That's great!" She stood up and gave him a hug.

"Well, time for me to be a big brother" He said. Uh oh, "Don't hurt her or I break you." Sam threatened. He walked out and I followed him. He walked into Hayes' room.. My eyes got wide.

"Don't EVER hurt my little sister again! She's to gorgeous to have her heart broken." Sam said and left.

"I am so sorry!" I said and ran away.

"MADELYN FAYE, SAM, 'LIL MAN, AND ANNA, IF YOU WANT ANNA, WE'RE GOING HOME."

"Sissy! Sissy! Can you take me and Skylynn to the park?" She asked and batted her eyelashes. I sighed.

"Fineee!" I gave in. She had me wrapped around her little finger.

"Promise?" She held out her pinky. I wrapped my pinky around hers and promised. That's when Hayes came downstairs.

"Alright, Skylynn, Madelyn Faye, ready to go to the park?" He stopped when he saw me.

"Wait, I thought I was taking you to the park?" I asked.

"You are silly!" Madelyn Faye giggled.

"Then why did Hayes just ask that?"

"Because he's coming too!" Skylynn said.

"I have things to do.." Hayes and I said in unison.

"But you promised!" They said.

"Alright." We said. We walked down to the park with Skylynn and Madelyn Faye skipping in front of us. Hayes tried to grab my hand and I let him. We walked to the park holding hands the rest of the way.

~

Madelyn Faye and Skylynn went to the swings, so Hayes and I pushed them.

At around 5:00, we left for home. We walked Skylynn home and surprisingly, Hayes said he was going to walk Madelyn Faye and I home. We walked to the door and Madelyn Faye RAN inside. Hayes grabbed both of my hands.

"Goodnight beautiful." He whispered. He kissed me.

And I kissed back

I reminisced all of the good memories.

I loved his lips. I could never get enough of them. I'm pretty sure I even saw Sam giving the death glare from inside. We must have been kissing for a while because Sam walked outside.

"Such a nice evening isn't it?" Sam interrupted pushing Hayes and I apart.

"See you later gorgeous." He said giving me one last kiss and walking off. If looks could kill, Hayes would be dead. I walked inside and flopped on my bed.

I had one last text from Hayes.

Goodnight Princess. I love you

And before my brain had time to react, my heart did.

I texted back on instinct,

I love you too.

But I realized something, Madelyn Faye and Skylynn are very smart. Because they planned this. They knew it would happen. Those mischievous little girls!

A/N Did you expect that last part? What about Sam being their brother? Be sure to drop a comment telling me what you think! Vote please! (:

~JennaXx