Chapter 25

"What do you mean we're not going to Magcon?" Cameron asked worry evident on his face.

"My dad couldn't negotiate a deal with the Magcon Team. We have to leave." Hayes looked down, it was obvious he was crying.

I got on his lap and gave him the hug he was needing.

"Come on, let's go out." I whispered in his ear. I leaned back and he rested his hands on my hips, "Haircut?" I asked and ran my hands through his hair sweeping it back off his forehead.

"Maybe.." He said hesitantly. I stood up and held my hands out. He took them and we walked out the house.

"So what kind of haircut are you going to get?" I asked peering up at him.

"I don't know yet. What do you think?" He asked bending down to allow me to get on his back. The hair place wasn't that far, about a 5 minute walk.

"I don't really know either. Plus, it's your hair not mine." I said jumping on his back and kissing his cheek.

"I know, but I respect your opinion."

"Aw, thanks. Hey, movie after this? We can go to the drive in theater and get Subway too!" I suggested.

"Sounds good princess." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Let's watch Mockingjay: Part 1. It starts at 8, so we have 3 hours to kill." We walked up to the hair place and I hopped off of his back.

"Brad!" I yelled. "I haven't seen you in so long!"

"Hey girl! Back for a haircut?" He asked walking around me looking at my hair.

"Nope, not this time. But that dork back there is."

"Hi, I'm Hayes." Hayes said sticking his hand out to shake Brad's.

"Brad. Hi." He said with a smile. "So what are we doing today?"

"I don't really know man. What do you think?" Brad gestured for Hayes to sit in his chair.

•~•~•~•~•

Brad was finally done with Hayes and let me tell you, it was amazing. His hair looks so good!

"You sure you don't want anything done Ivory?"

I thought about. Yeah, let's just go ahead and get my long dark brown locks cut.

"Okay. Yeah, let's do it. Hayes, leave. I don't want you to see it." He shrugged his shoulders and walked down the hallway.

"Okay, I don't want my hair cut, but I do want my hair ombré into blonde, and I want it curly."

"This is going to look great." He smirked and set to work.

•~•~•~•

I walked behind Brad his 6'1 frame covering my 5'6 frame.

"Hey, Hayes is it? She's ready."

"Oh gosh." I heard him say. I walked out from behind Brad.

"AH! It's hideous!" Hayes said playfully. I smacked his chest and he put a look of mock hurt on his face, so I stuck my tongue out at him. He took my hands and started slapping me with my hands, not hard of course, just playfully.

"Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?" He taunted me. He smiled and stop while intertwining our fingers together. Just as we were about to walk out, I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"Ivory?!" I turned around to see one of my best friends from back home, Maia.

"Maia!" I ran over to her and engulfed her in a bear hug. "How have you been?"

"Great! Let me introduce you to my boyfriend, Kian. You may know him. Kian Lawley?"

"Kian! Hey man!" Hayes said. They did that weird 'bro hug' thing and began talking. Hayes pulled me into his side.

"This is my girlfriend, Princess." He winked at me. I laughed.

"Hi, I'm Ivory." I stuck out my hand and he shook it.

"So, Maia we need to catch up! How's being 18?" (A/N Kian's 20 because Hayes is 15)

"Good. What about you with your young self of 15?"

"Amazing! Do you live here now?" I asked while we all walked out of the hair salon.

"Yeah! Is Anna here?" I nodded my head, "Just get in the car with Kian and follow us if you want to see her." I smiled. She nodded and said see you soon. I hopped in Nash's car with Hayes (which he technically shouldn't be driving without an adult)  and we started driving towards our houses, keeping watch to make sure Kian stayed behind us.

We soon arrived at our houses and I got out and walked into Nash's since that's where everyone was. I walked in and was greeted by everyone. And I mean everyone! Matthew and Brandy were here, Shawn and Calyse, Aaron and Kellin, Sam and Katie, Brent and Lizzy, Cam and Courtney, Jack G. and Ashlynn, and Taylor and Emily. Well, at least the people who had girlfriends were here.

I gasped. "Dang it! We were supposed to go watch Mockingjay: Part 1." I said to Hayes.

"We still can Princess! We don't have to be at the drive-in for another 2 and a half hours."

"Oh yeah!" I giggled at myself, "Kian and Maia, double date?"

"Sure!" Maia said, "I don't think we have anything to do. Do we babe?"

"Nah, we can go watch."

"Let me text my dad and see if we can take his truck. That way we can sit in the bed." He took his phone from his pocket and started typing away on it. A few minutes later his phone dinged, signaling a text.

"Good news! He said yes!" Hayes said.

"Yay!" I screamed getting up, "Come one Maia and Anna! Let's go get Maia and I ready!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I have no excuse for my late updating. But I am sorry. I hope you can forgive me and enjoy this chapter. I really am sorry. Just know you all mean something to me(:

I do have a quick little shout out, you should totally read her story and she inspired the character Maia, Kian_is_bae_4ever. Her story's name is Love Came First. I made the cover and I hope you like her story!

Love you guys❤

Your not so amazing author :/

~Jenna xoxo .-. ._.