Chapter 17

Anna and I were at that our house getting ready for the bonfire tonight. I can't wait! I'm EXTREMELY excited.

For my outfit, I put on a tie up superman shirt, a superman necklace, black high waisted shorts, and some blue vans.

For Anna's outfit, she had on a plaid Aeropostale tie up shirt, black high waisted skirt, heart necklace, and some hot pink vans.

Cute right?

~

The bonfire starts at 7 o'clock and it's 6:50. 10 minutes. Anna and I sat on the couch and watched Spongebob. I love Spongebob. HAHA.

"Ivory, time to go!" Anna said happily. I walked out the door with a pep in my step and Hayes walked out of his house. I ran into his loving and waiting arms. He spun me around and kissed me. We were crazy for each other. Everytime we see each other, we act like we haven't seen each other for 10 years.

We walked inside and went straight to the backyard. Everyone was already there and it was dark outside. Hayes and I sat down and I laid my head on his lap.

He grabbed a marshmellow and put it in my mouth.

"Thank you" I said with my mouth full and laughed.

"Omg," Brandy squealed in Matt's lap, "Every couple should take cute tumblr pictures together. At least 3!" We all nodded our head. Anna and Nash were first. For their first one, Nash sat down, Indian style, and Anna laid her head in his lap, then he leaned down and kissed her. Their pictures were taken on Nash's phone. Their second picture was them carving their names into a tree while smiling at each other. They weren't sure what to do for their third one.

"I GOT IT! Nash, sit on the swing over here," I pointed to the swings. He did as told, " Now, Anna sit on his lap, and kiss." I instructed. It was adorable.

After everyone else was finsished, it was time for Hayes and I. Our first pose was the 'airplane' pose. Where he holds me in the air with his legs.

The second one was him sitting with his knees to his chest and his head back, and I was behind bending down kissing him.

The third one was him dipping me backwards and kissing me.

"I love you Ivory."

"I love you too!" I said.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. He guided me to the swings I had Anna and Nash sit on earlier.

"Well, um, this isn't easy, but I'm leaving for Magcon tomorrow. I would've told you earlier, but I didn't want you to be sad the rest of the time we had together." He said. Everything that happened after that was a blur, I only remember me running away, him yelling my name, and Anna running after me.

~

I woke up in my bed the next morning. I immediately remembered the nights previous events and tried not to cry. I looked at my clock. 7:55 a.m. WAIT! HAYES SAID HE LEAVES AT 8!! I need to see him, I don't care if I'm mad at him or not! I ran out of the door, messy hair and all. I caught him just before he left. He kissed me one last time before he had to leave.

"Call me and text me lots babe, please." I whispered, my forehead against his.

"I love you" He said

"I love you more" I replied and smiled.

"Not possible." He said before getting on the bus. I walked back into my house and my phone buzzed.

Hayes: I miss you :/

Me: I miss you too:/

Little did I know that was one of the few times he would keep in touch.

~

~

~

*2 years later* (Sorry for the time skip)

Well, Hayes was very distant during his time at Magcon. He didn't even call for my 15th birthday 2 days after his.

But I decided to forgive him because after that we spent all of our time together.

But now we're in the same situation.

So I did the one thing I thought I would never do.

*Hayes' POV*

"Hayes! You have a package!" Matthew said as he walked in with a big box, "It's from Ivory."

Yay! I'd been sending lots of messages to her, but she never replied.

I ripped it open only to find something I didn't want to see. Everything I gave her, including her promise ring, with a note.

Dear Hayes,

This is hard for me to write, but it needs to be done. You've been very distant lately, and I'm not liking it. Thank you for giving me the best 2 years of my life, I will remember it forever. I'm sorry for doing this this way, but I think we need to go our seperate ways. I love you so so much and I always will.

~Ivory

"NO! WHY?!" I screamed. I cried so loudly, I'm pretty sure everyone in Georgia heard me. All of the guys and Mahogany rushed in. Mahogany came over.

"Hayes, what's wrong?" She asked clearly concerned. I pointed to where the box and note were.

"Oh Hayes, I'm so sorry. I promise it'll get better."

*Ivory's POV*

"Ivory, I'm pregnant."

A/N I almost cried having to right this. Sorry for the time skip. ilysm guys!