Prologue

Hey guys and gals. Don't forget to vote and comment!!

•Tasha~ 17 years old, JR in high school

•Ryder~18 years old, senior in high school...also a gang leader

•Kim~Ryder's sister, 17 years old, JR in high school

•Kalven~18 years old and a senior in high school, also in the gang

(Not Edited)
Tasha's POV

"I got it mom." I say for the third time. My mom is so over protective. My mom is afraid of me joining a gang. She has me dressed like a nun everything time I walk go somewhere. She put a curfew on me. I'm 17 and got a damn curfew.

Hi, I'm Tasha Arts. Yes my last name is Arts. I'm 17. I live in a small town called Jokers Town. It's filled with thugs and wanna be thug. Most of them are fuckboys. Some girls here are hoes. They'd fuck just for money.

Like my best friend Kim. She has a boyfriend but flirts with everyone...even the girls. The only reason she's a hoe is because she didn't like a teacher,  he raped her. Her brother found out and killed him.

I asked her about it and she said that if she could do it again, she would. She said she secretly liked it.

Gross right.

Anyway she now has a child by him. Her name is Sophia. I love that girl.

I get out the car after saying my I love yous to my mom. Once inside the school, I rush to the bathroom and put on my black skirt that stops in the middle of my knee but is kinda puffy making it stop just above my knee and no one can really eye my curves. Then I put on a red fitting crop top with a black leather jacket. I put on some red lip gloss the shows the color and some eyes liner. I then put on some high school girl socks that stop just under my knee. I throw on my black converses and let down my hair.

"Shit." I mutter when the bell rings. I shove the nun clothes back into my book bag and rush to class.

Once I get to the classroom, the class goes silent. They stare at the teacher, Mrs.Chisley. I somewhat roll my eyes and take my seat at the back of the class.

"By the way, Ms. Arts, you have detention after school for being late...again." The teacher yells.

"Serves you right. With yo hoe ass. Probably late for sucking dick." This girl from the front of the class says. Everyone laughs. I stand up and walk to her dispite the teacher's warnings.

"If you have something to say about me, say it to my face." I said. She stayed quiet. "Though so." I walked back to my seat. "Carry on Mrs.Chisley." I yelled. The class was silent for the rest of the mod. When the bell ring, I dashed out of class to my next class.

If I get there early, I'll get a good seat in the back.

Once I get to the door, I see Kim running towards the door from the opposite side of the hallway. When we get there, we see that there is one more seat in the back. I mouth to her sorry and rush into the class room to the seat.

I get a little confused when I see Kim smirk at me. Realization hits me. I'm sitting in Ryder's seat.

Ryder is Kim's brother. They are close but not that close. They don't even live together. Kim lives with her mother and Ryder lives by himself. Their mom kicked him out for being a gang leader. The Joker thugs is what the are called.

Yeah. There jokes alright.

Ryder has had a thing for me every since the 9th grade. I went out with him for bout 3 months until my mom found out and threatened to call the cops. I didn't want him to get hurt. He got mad and started to be a hoe. He still tryna get back with me.

So, fuck him.

Ryder walks in the class. "Late as usual." Me and the teacher say at the same time. Ryder gives me a flirt and glaring eye. I just roll my eyes at him.

"Ryder stop eyeing my best friend and take a damn seat." Kim yells causing him to walk towards me. I don't move. He bends down so that he's near my ear.

"Your in my seat." He whispers. I ignored him. "Yo babygirl. If you don't move I will sit on you." I move because I know he will.

"Fuck you." I mumbled as I moved to sit near Kim and her boo thang, Kalven. Kalven is Ryder's right hand.

"Yo Shawty," Ryder yelled from the back of the room. "If you really wanted to fuck, we could go up to the trap an-"

"Mr.Joker that's it. You have detention. You will meet in room 100 with Mrs.Chisley." The teacher, Mr.Chile said. I said nothing, just prayed for help.

Don't get me wrong. Ryder is so sexy, and I'd go back out with him if I could. But he's a hoe. He has changed...in a bad way.

The class went by with a lot of tension. Ryder kept passing notes. And I kept balling them up and throwing them at him when the teacher ain't looking. Once the bell rang, I was walking to the lunch room.

I was half way when arms pulled me in a room. I looked around to see that I was in the janitors closet and Ryder stood straight in front of me. I crossed my arms. "What you want?" I said with an attitude.

"You should watch that attitude." He 'warned'.

"Or what? Is Mr.Joker gonna hit his shawty. " I mocked the way he said shawty. He always would call me shawty or babygirl. He'd only call me Tasha when he was serious.

"Stop playing Tasha. You know I want you. Why you playing?" He asked.

"Your a hoe. I'd be with you if you was not a hoe." I explained.

"Every male has needs babygirl." He smirked. But I slapped that smirk right off his face. He looked at me with anger which scared me. I know what happened when my father would get mad at my mother.

He'd beat her, raped her, lock her in the house. He'd do all that so that she didn't leave and take me with her. Then he'd go out and fuck a thot at the trap. My mom left when she could and took me with her. She changed our names and her hair. I saw her old pictures, she does not look the same.

Ryder stood real close to me. I could feel me began to lose my balance and he wasn't even touching me yet.

Ugh, I hate this.

"Slap me again." He said. His voice was low. "Come on Tasha. Where all that sass now?" He said backing me up into a corner. Then he kissed me.