Mrs.way

Gerard P.O.V

"B-brother?"

"She's younger then me, we are only related by our father and when I heard the news I knew that I had to find her."

"Y-you.. should probably go introduce yourself."

"No need, here she comes."

"Hi baby." She says as she leans into me giving me a long kiss, finally pulling away.

"Hi, I'm Nicole."

"James."

She stopped talking to him and turned to me.

"Baby,"She said as she slid her hand up and down my chest.

"Are you sure you should be drinking this much?"

"I have had one glass of wine and two beers. I'll be fine."

"So anyways James how do you know my gee?" She said and pinched my cheek as a joke.

"Um, I don't. I came because I know you.Nicole I'm your brother."

She didn't speak. She didn't move she dropped the wine glass she had.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Well, um ..."

She didn't get to finish because Bandit ran over.I picked her tiny body off of the ground and into my hands.

"Hi baby!Having fun?"

"Yea I am!Grandma and I and Laney are all dancing and Uncle Franky and Uncle Zach are acting funny. And Uncle Ray keeps laughing and he said that he was a supermodel in his past life, I don't know what that means though.But uncle Mikey keeps picking me up and saying that I never fall in love with a Guy from a rock band. So yea I'm having Tons of fun!"

"Hahahahah okay baby I'm glad now give me a kiss and go play."

She did as she was told. But didn't run off she went to Nicole. She picked her up gave her a kiss and told her to run off and as she was walking she smacked Bandits butt.

"You can't do that!" She said as she turned around with her hands on her hips.Nicole did the same.

"Why not!"

"Cause!"

They laughed and Bandit ran off.

"Your great with kids."

James told her.

"Thanks.So after all these years why now?"

"Because I'm dieing.And that bastard raped me when I was younger. Then just threw me away. He is going to go for mental issues,  but I have evidence that will give him the needle. Thy doctor says I have till next month."

"Well... That is horrible!"

She hasn't even known him for more then a half hour and she runs to him and hugs him.

"Baby, " I say. "We need to go cut the cake."

"She stops hugging James and comes to me I put my hand around her hips and she puts one arm on my mid area and the other behind my lower back and holds me.

"This is surprising." She says.

We walk onto stage, oh how nice it feels to be back on stage. With a group of people in frount of me.

"Okay,people time to eat cake!" I yell.

Nicole laughs hugging me a little tighter. We see Bandit book it to the table. We walk down the stairs that led up to the stage, and make our way to the cake table. The cake is 5 tiers high it is chocolate chip with buttercream frosting.

"You ready?" She asks.

"I was as soon as I met you."

"Shut up." She laughs. Everybody gathers around us. I'm behind Nicole with my hands on hers as she and I cut the cake.We put it on a plate I get mine then she puts some on my nose. I take the plate and fork. And give her a tiny piece, I then take the plate and smash the cake in her whole face. She was not happy.

We begin to chase each other around the whole party place thing.

"Oh my Fucking God Gerard I'm going to kill you!"

"Sure.If you catch me!"

I stop for a second and Bandit takes out my knees. Of course I fall.

"Oh no bandit! Now Nikky is going to get me! Nicole jumps on me."

We all laugh. Then Drunk Frank. .. and Zach all jump on us, the ray and Mikey. The photographer takes a few pictures. Everybody is laughing.

"Baby I'm so mad at you its not even.."

I stop her by making out with her.The long passionate kiss. I take my time with her everytime we kiss its like I fall a little bit harder. When we stop she looks down at her dress.

"You ruined it."

"That's a shame guess you'll just have to take everything off."

"Shut up."

She said as she pushed me back.

"Later?"

"Hahah! Maybe."

I took my finger and slid some of the cake that was on her face on to the finger and licked it.

"I love you."

"Gerard I love you too!" She screamed as she tackled me to the ground.