Bad news, and no happy endings.

The scream is stuck in my head, and the tears won't stop coming out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The guests came in fluently no real stops till about 9.We talked, drank and danced. Some of us even sang.

Gerard took my hand and asked me to dance.

"Of course my lord." I curtseyed.

He led me to the dance floor where,  you found me, by the fray was playing.

"Are you having fun ?"

"Its so much fun!"

"Ha ha ha, good! " He replied.

"May I have this dance ?" Brendon Urie, asked me.

I looked a Gerard to see a hint of jealousy in his glimmering eyes, he faked a smile and asked Sarah to dance with him. I looked at my feet to his the fact that I was blushing. Just remembering that I use to wish every night that I could escape that hell hole, and now I'm free. Free from that trap.

"So Brendon, are you enjoying yourself?"

He laughed, "Of course!"

"So how's tour been?"

"Busy; I didn't think that the guys and I were going to be able to come from Cleveland Ohio, all the way to California. In the matter of a few hours and have enough energy to come party."

I laughed, "Well I'm glad that you could come."

"Me too." He smiled, and turned me along with the music. Then all of a sudden, Sarah screamed bloody murder. Brendon and I pushed our way to her to see her hand covering her mouth.

"Baby what ?" Brendon tried shaking her to wake her up into reality . Then for a split second I looked away  and saw a masked man carrying Gerard up the stairs. I pushed people  out of the way and ran up the stairs.

"Gerard?"

"Gerard?"

"Hi pretty." The man whispered and stabbed me into my side. I remember screaming, and Gerard running from up the stairs to get me.

__________________________________________________________________

"Mrs. Way?"

"W-hat ?"I managed to say in between sobs.

"Its Gerard."

"What about Gerard? Is he out of surgery?"

"Yes. Would you like to go see him?"

"Yes!" I said practally jumping in my bed.

The nurse rolled me down the long empty hall ways of the hospitals. Which smelled like old people House's.When all of a sudden we stopped, it was his room. The lady opened the door. He was on an incubator, those things to help people breathing.

It was horrifying to see him like that , useless,helpless, and sick looking. Even on his worse days he looked hot and healthy. I broke down, and began to sob again.

"Nurse will he be okay?"

"That's up to him and how hard he wants to fight. If he fights real hard then he will be okay. But If does then its no way to know."

Have you ever lost someone, have you ever felt your whole world came crashing down, have you ? At that exact moment I did.

"Where's Mikey ?"

"Mr. Way is in the hall."

I walked out to see him, he was laughing.

"What the fucking hell Mikey?"

"What!"

"Your laughing and your brother could be dying!"

"And that's a bad thing ?"