The girls

My babies. My Two little girls.

"Mom! Mom what happened?"

"A man came and took the girls and stabbed me. He left a note."

"Mom be strong we are on our way. Call the cops!"

We hung up I dropped the basket and ran back in our room, grabbed all of our stuff and ran back to Nicole who was lying on the floor.

"Nic!Baby Get up!"

"My babies."She said in a little more then a whisper.

"Lets go get them."

She doesn't move so I grab a hotel man and give him out bags and I throw Nicole over my shoulder. I ran to the car and threw her in.

"Bags!"

"Sor-sorry! "

I hopped into the car.

"Sir a tip."

"Here now go fuck yourself."I said as I threw him a hundred bill and speed away.

"Nicole call the airport!"

"The girls."

"Damn it Nic the girls are in trouble call the airport!"

"W-wait this isn't a joke?"

"No!"

"Oh my God."

She dialed the phone and got a flight. We got there and grabbed our bags and made our way into the plane. We sat down I held her as she sobbed.

I couldn't help but shed a few tears also.

_______________________________

_________AFTER THE PLANE_________ ________________RIDE__________________________________________________

We grabbed our bags and ran to the police area.

"Someone my daughters have been stolen has anyone seen my mother or my daughters?"

"Sir calm down and yes we have found your mother."

"She told me to give ..Nicole. This."

It was the letter.

"Baby I can't."

She said as she handed me the letter.

Nicole I hope your vacation is going wonderful. No need to worry your daughters are in tip-top care. You are most probably thinking who took my girls? where are my girls? Why did I get this letter? Does this have something to do with my father and brother? Well I will help you figure it out. My name is not mine because its a group/gang. Your girls are with us. You have recived this letter because it will keep our identities safe.

every week you will get a letter it is up to you to figure out the clues we give you. Last thing is yes of course it has something to do with your father, brother no infact we stabbed him too.. Now your clue. Across the land where all is never true is where your daughters bear is left and maybe one or two.  Now you have your clue. Enjoy.

              Love ~DLG

Oh. Dear. God.