the airport

Nicole's P.O.V

That stupid alarm, can't I just stay in his arms for ever?

"Baby,Baby wake up."

"We can sleep for another hour.Last night I packed our bags."

"Aww Gee that was sweet of you."

I rolled into him and rubbed his side. His hands roamed over my back, it's so weird thinking that I'm married to this man. That I have a daughter with this man. Oh my baby girl. I got up, Gerard grabbed me and brought me back.

"Your not going anywhere."

"Gerard!!!!"

"No!"

"Baby I'm going to make coffee!"

"Fine we will go together."

He rolls on his back.I sit up on his tummy.

"Gerard what did you pack me?"

"Haha everything is in that plastic bag."

"Gerard!"

"I'm just joking its in your big bag right here."

I hit him on his chest. And jumped off of him and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and started the red coffee maker. When Gerard came down in his white briefs.

"Morning for real!" I said as I ran into him.

"Morning Tittes McGee!"

"Gerard shut up! That's mean! "

"I'm just joking babe! "

We drink our coffee as I lean over the counter to turn the little TV on.

"Nice underwear."

"They are called panties!"

"Eww no stop I hate that word."

"What panties? "

"Stop!"

"Hahaha okay! "

I run up the stairs after I drink the 2nd cup. I start the water for the shower.

This room where I am standing is where my father showed up and started this horrible thing. I wonder what James was talking about? I take off Gerard's Killers shirt and my underwear and hop in the shower.

"Hey Gee where are my razors? "

"I packed them in your bag."

"Ugh Gerard! "

"What!?"

"Nevermind!"

I'll just shave once I get there. After I get out of the shower I throw on my Floral sundress and run down stairs with our luggage.

"Don't you look adorable!"

"Thanks babe!"

"Can you go takes these out to the car?"

"Of course!"

Gerard grabs the suitcases anvil walks out the door. When all of a sudden my phone rings. Its James.