Departing

I held her in my arms I was really happy that I didn't forget any lines, yet sad that we found another note I remember when she was gone. I cried and cut myself, I did it so much that I was afraid I was going to bleed out. But that's what you do when you feel empty. When you need to be able to feel something.

But that's gone and done.I almost did it when the girls were kidnapped. But Nicole pushed the door opened and took my blades and ran. I tried running after her but she already threw them. In the street. She turned and looked at me with tears running down her face.

" Do you think that I could handle losing 3?"

"Bab-"

"No. You can't. Not anymore." She said in a whisper. "You need to promise!"

"I promise!"

That was two months ago.  She held the note in her chest and whimpered. When Ray showed up behind her and moved her off my chest on to his.I'm not going to lie, I was very jealous. He handed me the note. And I slowly opened it up.

You gonna show up? The girls miss their mommy and daddy. Hurry up. Oh tell your father good luck sweet heart!  This is it till next time.

~you. know who.

"We need to leave now."

"But what about the trial?" Nicole asked.

"How about You, Frank and Zach go. And mikey and I will stay here for Nicole?" Ray said.

"Baby. Go find the girls." She said breaking her hug with Ray and running into me.

I held her tight and hugged her. When I was younger all I liked about a girl was either her boobs her ass or the sex. I never thought I would love someone so much that all of that wouldn't matter. But with Nicole all of that is nice and a bonus but just her presence makes me ecstatic.

"Baby you swear you will stay safe?" She asked.

"Babe I have Frank!"

"That's not really promising."

"Hey!" Frank yelled.With the gang and a new girl behind him.

"Oh babe! Before you go meet my friend Hailey." She yelled pulling  who must be Hailey's arm.

"Nice to meet you Hailey."

She blushes and looked down.

"Ni-nice to meet you too,              Ger-Gerard. I'm a huge fan!"

I laughed for the first time in a while and took her arm, when I felt her squirm. I rolled it over to look at her wrist. I pulled up the long black sleeve up and looked at the red marks on her wrist.

"Now Hailey, I know we just met but you are to God damn priceless to be making marks on your wrists. Now if I do something will you promise to.. you know become clean."

"Well." She said looking at the ground.

"Do you? "

"Yes, yes I do."

I pulled her in close and kissed her. I heard Nicole and Mikey gasp, and the rest of them chuckle. I pulled away after a few seconds. Starstruck she smiled.

"What the fuck do you think your doing Gerard?"

"This." I say grabbing her waist and throwing it in to me. I kissed her long and hard. No asking needed when she gladly let my tongue move around her mouth. As a soft moan feel from her lips I pulled away.

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"That's more like it. "

I saw the rest of them blushing. And Frank wrap his arm around Zach's waist and pull him in by his side and kiss his cheek. I saw Nicole blush and face the ground.

___________________________________________________________________________ *FEW HOURS LATER*_______________

"Okay baby, we are about to head off I love you." I said.

"You guys be safe, promise!"

"I promise." She blew a kiss from the phone and yelled good bye. We hung up. The saddest part was that was going to be the last time I saw her in who knows how long.

_____________________________________________________________________

So I hope you guys like it. I know that this chapter was kinda sad. But it gets worse. hahah so be ready for what happens to Frank, Zach, Hailey, Mikey, Ray, Gerard & Nicole.... Okay signing off killjoys! ~Smarty1221