The trial

"Morning baby." Gerard whispered into my ears making me tingle all over.

"Morning hon."I snuggle into his chest and burrow under his arms.

"It feels good having a three sets of toes in the same bed again."

Daddy? Nikki? Mommy?  Some one HELP HELP HELP!  Bandit screams.

"Oh my God Gerard wake her up wake her up!" I scream with his arm pushing me back.

"Bee, Bee, Honey I'm right here wake up. " Bandits eyes are bright and very watery.

"Daddy I never want to leave you ever ever ever." Bandit sobs.

"Don't worry bee I will be with you always!"

"What about Nik ,mommy left me I can't do that again."

"Don't worry about that ever okay, I love you and your daddy so so much okay." I say pulling her into me so she feels comfort in her broken heart.

"Hey morni-, Oh sorry you guys!" Zach says covering his eyes.

"Its okay Zachy poo." Frank yells jumping on to the bed with us. Landing directly on to all of us.

Laney moves under the blankets. Frank pushes Gerard off the bed and lays next to Bandit.

"Uncle Frank. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure babe."

Frank and I both looked at each other sort of worried at what she is going to ask.

"Is it weird sleeping with Zach?"

Zach's whole face became red, as me and Frank became laughing our heads off. You could hear the light sniffles of Gerard laughing so hard he was crying. Zach came and sat on the bed.

"No, sweetie me and Fra-, Uncle. Uncle Frank are in love and it doesn't matter at all to us."

"Oh! Just wondering."

We all laughed, Gerard had Frank a Zach leave the room as we got the two little girls dressed. Laney in a yellow sun dress and Bandit in her copy daddy outfit. I took the girls out of the room and gave them to Zack so I could take a shower. I went to the womens room for the officers who work there. I slowly undressed not wanting to hurt anymore of my bruses and scrathes. The warm water filled my pores and warmed me from the core. I took the cheap shampoo and washed my hair that is filled with sweat and grossness. I then took the body wah and put it in the palm of my hand and slowly ran it over my body, over my shoulders and arms then all the way down to my sore knees. After I was clean I put my mascara and eyeliner on and slide a tight pencil skirt that the secertary let me borrow, with a clean white shirt with polka dots on it. I slide the black heels on and blowed my hair out and pinning my hair back. 

"Damn Babe!' Gerard yelled as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Yikes lets try not to give the judge a orgasm." Frank yelled 

" *Wolf whistle* MANNN Nik!" Mikey winked. Gerard walked behind him and slapped the back of his head. 

"What the Hell Gerard?" 

" Thats my wife!" Gerard yelled back and walked back towards to me, sliding his hand down my back hold ing my left butt cheeck.

"Gee!" 

He let go and winked. I shook my head and kissed the girls as they went off with Gerards mom who showed up when I was in the shower she told us she was staying here , even though we were okay with her taking them off to the Mc Donalds playland as long as a cop was there with them. She didnt want to take the chance. Gerard walked me and helped me into the back of the cop car. We drove to the court house. As I saw another cop car pull up, two men got out and opened the door there was my father, he saw us and waved with both hands, then blew a kiss. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How do you guys like it this will take another 1-2 chapters. Comment like and share i love you all thanks for all the readers and everything sorry it took so long by the way,. PM tell me how you like it I always love reading the comments XOXOXOXOO ~ Smarty1221