Find nicole

We started walking slowly back to the police station.Shit I forgo my phone,so I can't even call her.. or Zach. My life has come to be like a Kardashion show. Drama and Shit.

"So bro.. Lets think about that note. "

"Well they were in New York....

But they then moved. I think in my gut that he moved them to West Virginia."

"What the Fuck are you talking about Gerard?"

"When Nic was little she lived in West Virginia, Ger favorite grandparents died and his ashes were thrown in to.. Rolling Valleys Lake!"

"Dude!"

"Did I just figure out that note?"

"Oh my God! "

Frank grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down, I stood there laughing. He stopped. Looked at each other and ran. And we didn't stop running.

_______________________________

___________________________________________________________Nicole's P.O.V

"Zach!?"

"They are still behind us?!"

"Yea! So drive fucking faster!"

I saw his speed stick thing go up past 100mph. We made it to the main road and he drove to the police station.

Zach grabbed his gun and ran out to the other side of the  car and helped me out. He escorted me in to the building. 

"Nicole?!"

Gerard's warm calming voice called.

"Baby!"

I screamed and hugged him. I held his face and kissed him with all my might. For once everything went away and it was okay, and then he pulled away.

"Your okay!"

"Of course I am!"

"So you and Zach were okay?"

"Yes! What about you?"

"Well we got another note."

"No. Do we know what it means."

"Yes."

"Its okay baby we will -- wait. What?"

" They are in West Virginia Rolling Valleys lake."

"What-the-FUCK YOU FOUND IT OUT BABY OUR GIRLS!"

"Yes baby I know."

I grabbed him and hugged him and I looked over his shoulder and saw Frank and Zach being kicked on the ground.

"Frank!Zach!" I screamed. Running towards them.

"Guys!" Gerard runs over.

"Hey fucker!" I say to a Guy 3 times my size.

"Oh look a cutie little bitch, wouldn't you like to play good cop, bad cop."

"Oh wouldn't that fun except it would hurt because of your broken balls."

"What?"

I kick him in his dick. He tumbles over. When I see Gerard toss two huge punches in one guys face. I laugh when all of a sudden my leg is pulled down.

"You bitch!"

He whispers punching me in the face knocking me out. I don't remember anything after that.

I woke up in a room, with no clothes. I see a door and try to get it open. Memories flying back into my head. When all of a sudden the door opens.

"Now baby was that a smart idea to do?"

He waited for a response.Like I was going to give him one.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up to his bare chest.

"Answer me." He said through clenched teeth.

"Sorry I only talk to intelligent people." 

He brought me in to his hairy chest and kissed my neck. Slowly biting and tugging at my ear.

"Not a smart move."

He threw me in the old busted out couch and licked my neck. When all of a sudden the door threw open and I see a firey redhead through the guy off of me. Then another man and a short child come running in. Hitting and punching the man that molested me.

"Baby your okay."

"How are the guys?"

He started crying they are okay, baby they found a little girls body."

__________________________________________________________________

So you like ???? Thanks all of you who have voted commented shared and blah blah blah I love you all xoxoxox signing off killjoys ~smarty1221