The run away

Mikey shoved me out the window, and since we were on the second floor it was a hard drop but we need out. I hit the grass rolling my ankle, but in my life I don't have time to take breaks I got up and whiaperey yelled to Mikey. I heard Bandit crying. He told her to close her eyes and count to 5, and in that 5 seconds she would be in my arms.

He looked at me and told her to start, he threw her down.. 1.... 2... 3.. She was in my arms I held her close and kissed her several times knowing Laney was soon to come. I placed her in-between the large bushes, and ran back. He held her close and kissed her cheeks and tossed her down. 1.. 2...ugh I caught her and held her in my arms.

I ran back to the bushes and grabbed Bandits hand. I bud between the long line of old dented cars. Seeing ours the new Un-dented one.But I can't go to that I will get caught by them.

Bandit tugged on my tanktop.

"Uncle mikey's coming!" Bandit said.

"Okay baby be quiet."

She nodded, I looked over my shoulder to see mikeys blonde hair glisten in the overhead lights. I waved him over. He broke in to the car in front of us pushing the girls and in. He climbed over me knocking into some inappropriate places, like I was going to bring it up.

He took the cover off the wheel and connected some wires and ripped some apart, when all of a sudden a roar of the engine came alive.

We didn't get to far without getting shot at.Mikey did a huge U turn and drove off. I held the girls close to me and didn't let them go. They are going to be scared for the rest of thier lives, and its all my fault. But Gerard would always deny it.

Mikey speed off into the night. I didn't know who tipped that gang off to tell them where we were at. I ran the people in my head.

I saw Ray and Hailey in a car behind us. The old bitchen van ray called it.

The girls held on to me tightly. With a broken window and freezing cold air we were all cold. I took my sweatshirt off and made the girls share it. Leaving me in a white tanktop and freezing. 

We arrived at the police station. Mikey helped be out and grabbed the girls.  I ran ahead and grabbed the door.

"Excuse me! We are going to need some well ...a lot of help." I screamed.

_________________________________________________________________

Hi ya peoples! Sorry that's this was kinda short but just one thing. I would loveeee to dedicated this chapter to..... bandsruinedmylife

Thank you so much for enjoying my books so much!