after the wedding

Gerard P.O.V

After everybody left my mom took the girls and Nic and I went in the limo. I snuggled up to her hugging her into me as I kissed her neck. She laughed then stopped me.

"What do you think my father could be hiding?"

"Baby calm down, don't think about it we are going to Jamaica tomorrow just think about it later."

"B-but!"

"No! What's my saying?"

"No buts, those are for grabbing."

"Yes now you got it!"

Again I grabbed her but instead this time I brought her on to my lap and held her. You never really understand how much you love a person till you lose them. I kissed her, she grabbed my face and didn't let me go. I could stay like that for ever, but the limo driver stopped.

"Sir what's wrong?"

"My brakes weren't working I had to really press them. So just stay in the back back okay."

"No problem." Nicole answered.

We moved all the way down the limo. And started kissing again, When all of a sudden she started laughing.

"What?"

"My phone.You don't get pockets in dresses but bras are always a classic place go put things."

"So your phone vibrated on your boobs? Hahaha!"

She went to grab it.

"No worries I got it!"

"Gerard!"

She reached down her low cut dress. And pulled out her phone.

"Its Brendon."

"Hi! Bren!"

"Hey Mrs.Way!"

"Hey um you know that Guy named James well he left you a note. With a number. Hahah still picking up numbers *tisk-tisk*."

"Hahah no its a long story can you drop it off at my house pwease!"

"Hahah no problem! Tell Gerard Congrats again love you you guys! Bye!!"

"Thanks Love you too! Take to you later!"

I moved closer into her again. Kissing her neck and shoulders. A moan escaped her mouth. I laughed.

"Wait babe stop! Don't you wanna know what he said?"

"Then what are we going to take about on the plane?"

"Well you sure wanna get laid."

"Yea!"

"Humph maybe you won't."

"I don't even really wanna have sex, just the smell and taste of your body is better then having sex with then a girl like JLo."

"J Lo!? Hahahahahaha Don't make me laugh. "

"Hun.I just did."

"Shut up!"

She said as she jumped on me making me fall back on the seats with her on top of me. The limo driver coughed.

"Its kinda a rule not to ... well you know in the limo."

"Oh don't worry we..."

I never got to finish because Nicole answered.

"Oh sorry Baby I told you we couldn't."

"What? " I asked puzzled.

"We are here."

I went first out and picked up Nicole bridal style. She laughed. I went to the door and tried to kick it open... well I fell on my ass.

Nicole was laughing so hard she snorted.Which made me laugh. And right there on the step she finally forgotten the horrible things she had lived through.

She grabbed my hand and opened the door, we went to the couch where she fell back. The dress was such a problem. She took it off. She ran up the stairs into our bedroom. As fast as I could I ripped my shirt and pants off. I ran up the stairs into our bedroom where she was.

"Oh Nicole... Where are you? "

She laughed and ran out of the room, we ran all around the house in our underwear. Finally I caught her and pulled her into me. And started tickling her.

"Hahaha don't hahahah!"

"You ran away. I have to!"

She kissed me which made me stop she sat on my lap with her legs intertwined behind my back. I kissed her more passionately.

Her hands ran through my hair. When we stopped she got up which then I slapped her perfect ass.She looked back with a glare I got up and held her hand as we walked up to the bedroom.

When we got there she took off her bra But she turned so I could see her back, even though I would of loved to see the other side too.She threw on my Killers shirt. She hopped into bed. I rolled into bed with her.

"Baby I love you."

"I love you too Gerard!"

Nicole snuggled into my chest.

"Hey baby."

"Yes Gee?"

"Do Boobs hurt?"

"Hahaha what?"

"Yea do boobs hurt ?"

"Hahaha if you punch them they hurt hahah why do you ask?"

"Cause your boob crack is very defined."

"Shut up!"

She rolled very close to me.

"Hey Gee."

"Yes babe."

"Do boners hurt."

"They are annyoing. Why? "

"Cause I feel yours."

"Ha ha ha Not funny."

"I'm just joking babe.We need to wake up early tomorrow and pack our bags hahaha we are so lazy."

"I know.Goodnight Nicole.I love you."

"Nighty night Gerard.And I love you more."