✖️P R O L O G U E✖️

3 years old
"Jack! Give it back!" Three year old Liv shouted at three year old Jack.
"No!" Jack shouted back. He was holding Liv's barbie above his head, and because he was a lot taller than Liv, she couldn't reach it.
"Ow!" Liv had fallen over trying to reach the toy. Jack gets down on his knees in front of her and places the toy in her small toddler hands. "I'm sorry Livvy! I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to hurt you." Jack started to cry, sad that he had hurt his friend. Liv feels bad and pulls him into a hug. "Don't worry Jack, you are still my very best friend!" They laugh and smile at each other.

7 years old
"No Jack! Don't paint the table" Liv scolds Jack like the seven year old she is. They were in school, and their teacher had asked the class to paint a picture of someone else. Of course Jack and Liv chose each other. But instead of drawing Liv, Jack was more interested in painting the table. "Sorry Livvy" Jack makes a sad face and carries on painting. Ten minutes later and Liv is done with her painting. She shows it to Jack with immense pride, obviously proud of the work she had done. Jack looks at the poorly painted and slightly smudged painting of himself and smiles. He picks up his own painting, showing Liv his work. They decided to swap pictures, and when they got home, the pictures went straight onto the walls of their rooms.

12 years old
High school. It's their first day at high school. New people. New sound. New smells. But at least they have each other. They stuck together all day, not leaving each other's side unless they had different classes. They sat together at break, sharing a chocolate muffin like they used to do in primary school. Jack sees some friends he made in history class and invites them over. "Oooo Jack is that your girl friend" they all tease. "No" Jack say, blood flooding to his cheeks with embarrassment. "Jack and Liv sitting in a tree K I S S I N G" the kids jeer. Jack gets angry, grabbing Liv's hand and storming off.

15 years old
He's been more distant lately, the teasing from his friends must have got too much. Liv misses his company. She misses her best friend. A few months ago Jack started acting weird towards her, he didn't talk to her that much and snapped at her whenever she said anything. Eventually they just stopped talking and found new friends. But Liv still missed Jack, and Jack still missed Liv. One day Jack 'accidentally' bumps into her, he and his 'friends' laugh when she falls to the ground with a thump. Liv looks Jack deep in the eye, hoping to tell him what she is feeling with just one look. Jack stops laughing at her and turns to his friends and then back to Liv. Tears pool in Liv's eyes, she runs to the bathroom crying.

That night she is just about to fall asleep when she hears a sharp tap on the window. She waits a few seconds until she hears it again. She swings her legs of the side of the bed, striding to the window ledge. She looks down and sees Jack with a few small pebbles in his hand. She opens the window. "Jack what are you even doing here! It's 10:00pm!" Liv whisper/shouts.
"I feel really bad, I've been a dick and I'm sorry! I'm so sorry Livvy" Liv almost cries when he calls her by her nickname, a nickname only he can call her by. It's been a long time since she heard it. "I've missed you Jack!"
"I've missed you too Livvy!"

17 years old
"What do you mean you're leaving!" Liv cries.
"I'm going on trial for a boy band in London" Jack whispers down the phone.
"Jack you can't leave! I need my best friend!" Liv is crying badly now.
"I'm sorry Livvy. It's not permanent, it's just a trial. I probably won't get in" Jack comforts her. "You'll see me soon enough Livvy. I promise"

Jack never came back from London. He got a place in the band. They are called RoadTrip. There was Andy, Mikey, Rye, Brook and now Jack. Liv cries every night after their daily phone calls. She misses him. It's been almost 5 months since they saw each other. She misses him. Does he miss her...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys!
So this is my first ever RoadTrip fanfic! It would mean so much to me if you would comment or vote! Or both!
Thanks
~A•T-H