✖️O N E✖️

L I V •
"Omg Liv! They are actually so gorgeous! I love them so much!"
"Sam! Stop, please!"
"But why though?"
"Because it's weird!"
"How is it?"
"That is my best friend and his band!"
"So?"
This is what I have to deal with. I regret the day I showed Sam RoadTrip. The minute she saw them she started going on and on about how beautiful they are and all that crap. I can only see Jack as my brother, and it's weird that my friend thinks my brother is gorgeous, even if he isn't my biological brother. "Have you even seen Jack since he left? Or even met the band?" Sam asks me curiously. I hadn't seen Jack in person since he first left for London, and I had never met the band. I had watched a few vlogs, they all seemed nice enough. "Not I haven't seen him. We talk every night on the phone though" I answer her honestly.
"You mean you haven't seen your best friend in over 6 months?"
"Yup"
"Liv we need to go see them!"
"Omg. No"
"Why?"
"We can't just get on a plane to London"
She huffed, throwing herself on the sofa. I rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour and walked to my room. I had a test tomorrow and I needed to revise. College is so much harder than high school, meaning I have to put extra effort in, leaving less time for myself.

I only study for an hour, deciding that that was enough and I can let fate decide if I do a good job or not. I pack my books away, climbing in to bed. Jack usually calls at nine, so in about five minute. I wait impatiently, tapping my finger tips on my phone. After a few minutes my phone started to ring, a funny picture of Jack that I took ages ago popping up on the screen. I answer right away.
"Hello!" Jack sounds chirpier that usual.
"Hey!"
"What you up to?"
"Been studying, what about you?"
"Well... I've been to to the gym with the boys. We recorded a cover. And I've been helping Mikey edit the vlog, it's going out at five tomorrow."
"Sounds good, I've been studying."
"How very interesting" he chuckles, a smile probably plastered on his face.
"Hey! Don't make fun of me, just because your life is so much more interesting" I protest.
"Aww, you love me really Livvy!"
"Someone's gotta" I huff. He laughs hysterically, soon he has me laughing too.
"Love you too Livvy" He shouts down the phone.
"What's got you in such a chipper mood?" I ask.
"Watch the daily vlog when it goes out tomorrow, then you shall know" he answers.
"Ok"
"Ok"
"Oh don't go all fault in our stars on me now"
"You love that film" he states "it's your favourite film"
"Yeah it is"
"Anyway, I better go, me and the boys are gonna have a late night gym sesh"
"Ok Jack"
"Night Livvy"
"Night Jack"
The phone cuts off, signaling the end of the call. I place it on the counter top, switching my lamp off and rolling over, tangling in the covers. I shut my eyes, darkness over coming me.

I spend the next day at college, in and out of classes. I also had that test. I think it went well, it's not really at the top of my priority list right now. I just wanna get home and see why Jack was in such a chipper mood yesterday.

I get the bus home as I don't have my license yet. I kick my shoes off at the door, running upstairs to grab my laptop. I open YouTube, typing RoadTripTV into the search bar.

I click on the newest video, watching the boys acting all stupid and funny as per usual. Then the one who I'm pretty sure is Rye, has the camera.
"We have a huge announcement guys!"
"We're going on tour!" They all shout at the same time.
"Ticket will be out 5pm Sunday"
I'm so proud of Jack, this is his first tour! I remember when we were little kids and he would always want to play sing king karaoke on the PlayStation. I would always protest and claim how bad a voice he had, but I knew that his voice was actually amazing. Suddenly I feel my phone buzz in my hand.
Jack: livvy
           livvy
           livvy
           livvy
Liv: yes Jack?
Jack: we are going on Tour!!!!!!
Liv: IK!!!!!!
        That's so amazing.
Jack: you should come!
           Bring your friend
           Sam is it?
Liv: yeah Sam, I will ask her and see
Jack: Ok Livvy
           Can't wait to finally hug you again. I've
           Missed you.
Liv: I've missed you too Jack

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
So that was the first chapter of 'after the show' hope you enjoyed it.
Feel free to comment and vote!

~A•T-H