✖️E I G H T E E N✖️

"Livvy?" That's all it took for me to realise what I had done. I don't even wanna look at him, see the expression on his face. My heart pounds erratically as I look into Mikey's eyes, seeing that he too knew that this wasn't going to end well. We had been seen, it wouldn't have been as bad if it was one of the other boys. I lean my head against Mikey's chest and sigh deeply before turning to look at my best friend.

Jack's face is stricken with confusion and hurt. It almost breaks me when I see a single tear fall from his left eye and down his cheek, dripping off the end of his chin.

"What's going on?"

"Jack I can explain, I-"

"Mikey what's going on?" Jack presses. I can see Mikey is starting to struggle. "I-I-I-"

Jack begins to shake his head, backing out the door silently. "Jack wait!" I shout as he disappears down the corridor. I'm about to run after him but Mikey grabs my arm, stopping me from following Jack.

"Just leave him, he needs time" Mikey almost whispers.

"Can't you see that he is upset?" I almost shout at him, controlling my voice at the last second.

"He just needs ti-"

"I need to think about this, by myself" Mikey nods in understanding, watching me as I leave his room and make my way to my own. I know one thing that can help to calm me down, a hot shower.

I watch as the water runs down the steamed glass and into the tub, eventually washing down the drain. Steam emits from the rush of water, showing me that it's hot. I slowly climb into the bath, fully clothed, and sit down under the running water, putting my head between my knees, the water running over my head and back, wetting my hair. I can't believe this is happening right now. Whenever I close my eyes to think, all I see is the heartbroken expression in Jack's eyes. The single tear slipping down his cheek as he runs out of the room. I can't believe I was even stupid enough to get involved with Mikey in the first place. I mean he's Jack's band mate, of course that's gonna be awkward. Omg what have I done. I begin to feel tears falling down my face like the water on my back. The salty water of me tears mixed in with the steaming shower water as it disappeared down the drain.

I need to speak to Jack, but not now. I'll wait till tomorrow. Mikey is right, he does need time.

I'm so sorry Jack.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As I sit on my bed in the silence of my room, I think over the last few hours. Jack knows about me and Mikey. Will there even be a me and Mikey after this? No Liv, don't think about that, you will just start crying again. I need a friend in this moment, but Sam isn't here, I don't know where Jack is, and I don't even know about Mikey. I'm gonna ring Sam.

The first time I call her it rings for a few minutes before going to voice mail. I can feel tears beginning to fill my eyes. Come on Sam.

When I ring her again she answers.

"Sorry! I've literally just fell down the stairs trying to get the to phone" I listen to her laugh. The second I hear her talk sobs tear through my body.

"Liv what's wrong?" You asks me, sounding concerned.

"Everything has gone wrong" I cry.

"Tell me whats happened"

I told her about everything. I told her that maybe she was right about Jack liking me, and that he now knew about me and Mikey. I also told her that maybe I shouldn't have even gotten involved with Mikey, to which she answers with: