✖️E P I L O G U E✖️

L I V•

5 years later

"Auntie Liv?" I feel a light tugging on my maternity dress. I disregard the holly wreath for a moment and gaze down at the tiny girl.

"What is it Sofie?" I smile.

"I can't reach the top of the tree to put the star on top" she frowns. The dimples she inherited from her dad appearing on her cheeks.

"Well how about you get uncle Mikey to help you"

"I don't know where he is. Can you help me?"

"Auntie Liv can't do any strenuous work Sofie, let me help you" Mikey comes bounding down the stairs, the bells on his Christmas jumper ringing out. I smile at him as he lifts the toddler onto his shoulders, handing her the plastic Star that belongs on the top of the tree. Sofie was a beautiful child and amazing to look after. We have had her for about a week now as Sam and Rye had gone on a romantic vacation before the hectic Christmas holidays began. Me and Mikey didn't mind, like I said, she is a pleasure to look after. And soon we will have our own to look after. Me and Mikey were incredibly happy when we found out I was pregnant. I don't think I will ever get over the look on his face when I told him.

A lot has changed over the last five years. Me and Mikey are married, a kid on the way. We live in a beautiful house just outside of London.  Sadly the band isn't together anymore but we still see the boys almost every week. They split up early last year, around the time Sam found out she was pregnant with Sofie, Rye decided it was best that he left the band to look after his family; the other boys made the decision that there couldn't be a band without all five of them. So in the end they split up, a massive disappointment to the millions of fans that they had gathered over the years. Now we all live normal lives, our house not even five minutes away from one another.

It's December 24th and we are making last minute touches to the tree, Sofie has made us a star out of paper and gold glitter; the one that Mikey is helping her put on the tree right now. He's so good with her, it makes me even more excited for our little boy to be welcomed into the world. I don't think I could have found anyone more compatible for me than him. It's as if we complete each other. Love is easy when it comes to me and Mikey.

"Hey baby, you ok?" I feel him take my hands in his and I look up to meet his gaze.

"Yeah, just thinking" I smile widely at him.

"About me I hope" He smirks, but soon begins to laugh. I laugh too, leaning forward to kiss him.

"Ewwww" We both turn to see Sofie covering her eyes.

"Hey! What are you guys doing to my poor daughter?" A deep voice rings out throughout the house. Sofie gasps loudly.

"Daddy!" She squeals, running to the front door.

"Hello gorgeous!" Rye appears round the corner, his daughter attached to his hip. He tickles her ribs as she screams and laughs loudly.

"Daddy, stop it!"

"Rye for god sakes will you leave her alone" Sam giggles, lugging her suitcase into the living room. She looks to me and Mikey, a smile appearing on her face. "Aw bless, look at you two. All loved up for the holidays. Come here, come here! Give me a hug" we hug each other as tightly as we can with my huge stomach in the way. I see Mikey and Rye hug each other also.

"You guys are home earlier than we expected" Mikey tells Rye.

"Yeah, the plane got here sooner than we thought" He replied.

"Well we are glad to have you both home. The others should be here any minute" I tell them both. And just as I said it, I hear the front door open.

"Livvy! Mikey! Me and Brook are here!" Jack practically bellows through the hall. As they come round the corner into the living room, I pull them both into a hug.

"Where are the girls?" I ask them about their girlfriends.

"They are just getting some things from the car,  I'm gonna go give them a hand" Brook says, disappear back round the corner. Jack, Rye and Mikey exchange hugs before we all flop down onto the sofas. Sofie snuggles into her dads lap and Rye wraps his arms around her.

Andy, his wife, and their one year old daughter Zoe arrive about an hour later. "Sorry guys, the car got stuck in the snow" Andy welcomes us. We all hug him and welcome the freezing family inside. Sofie and Zoe happily play together as we adults catch up, even if we had only seen each other a week ago. This is always my favourite part about Christmas. Each year we do it at a different house, for example: last year was at Brooks, the year before at Rye and Sam's.

I love my family and I couldn't ask for another group of people to spend my life with. I have gone through so much with this lot and made some incredible memories. Now I'm looking forward to what the next five years will bring. A child will soon be a huge part of mine and Mikey's lives. But as our love grows stronger each day I can't imagine our child not experiencing that same love.

"Thinking again my love?" I feel his arm around me tighten, his hands spreading out over my enlarged stomach. I turn to him and smile. I definitely made the right choice all those years ago, running through that airport at lightning speed to stop him from leaving without me telling him I love him. I couldn't have made a better decision. He is the one true love of my life.

"I love you"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Well then, it's done! It's only taken me like a million years to write it 😂 I want to thank everyone who reads this book. And everyone who comments and votes, thank you! I can't wait to get on to writing the next book!

~A•T-H