✖️N I N E✖️

L I V•

I wake to an almost silent flat. The only sound being the buzzing of the fan in the corner of the room. It was boiling last night in the flat. I stretch and reach for my phone on the bed side table. I have one text.

Jack: gone to the gym with the boys be back in a few hours.

It wasn't sent too long ago. I reply saying ok. I drag myself out of bed and wander into the hall way. I was on my way into the kitchen, when I noticed the boys door open. As I peer in I see Mikey asleep in his bed. I wonder why he isn't at the gym with the other boys. I shrug my shoulders to myself, because I'm strange, and pad into the kitchen. I really fancy some banana milk, but the boys don't have any. I groan in annoyance and just grab the normal milk. I pull a glass for the cupboard and being pouring my milk. I start singing Castle on the hill under my breath, not wanting to wake Mikey, but still wanting to sing. My singing soon turns into a small jig, and then into a full on dance. I begin to spin in a circle; that is until I see Mikey leant against the door. I jump back, the milk almost splashing in my face. Mikey laughs hysterically, bending over and putting his hands on his knees.

"That's not funny Mikey!" I shout, a small smile appearing on my face.

"It was." He laughs. He stands back up and looks at my face, instantly bursting into hysterics once again.

"What now!?" I was getting a bit annoyed, but at the same time i was smiling because Mikey looked so cute when he laughed.

"Its-its just" he couldn't get his words out because of how much he was laughing. "You have milk all over your face" he laughs a little more, until his laughter dies down to a smile. I grab my phone from my pocket, turning on the camera and checking my face. I groan as i see milk splattered all over my face, almost like freckles. I grab the towel on the cabinet and scrub my face. I turn to Mikey...

"Better?" I ask. He replies with a smile and a nod, walking out of the kitchen. Then I remembered "Mikey!" I call. He pops his head back round the door. "Why are you here and not with the boys?"

"I wasn't feeling too good late last night so the boys said that i could have a sleep in today" He shrugged.

"Are you ok now though?"

"Yeah I'm feeling better, thanks" He begins to walk back out again, that is until he turns round. "Get dressed" he says quickly manoeuvring out of the kitchen.

"Why?" I shout to him "its not like we are going anywhere"

"Yeah we are! Gonna go get breakfast"

I smile at that. My stomach rumbles at the thought of food.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We end up in a small cafe about a ten minute walk from the flat. Mikey is currently laughing at me again as i sip on my banana milk. I dont know what he found so funny.

"You are actually a child" he snorts.

"I can drink what i want thanks" i take another sip through my straw. His laughter dies down. "You can try it of you want" i say. He looks at me strangely for a moment, as if he was having a conversation with him self inside his head. He then shrugs his shoulders, taking my drink from my hands. He sips it cautiously, as if it was gonna bite him or something. Passing the glass back to me, he says: