H2OVanoss~ Does he like me? 2/2

Top: Evan
Bottom: Jonathan

Vanoss thought for a while and smirked as he locked the door. I looked at him, questionably, and blushed harder as he walked over. He still seemed a bit drunk, so that's probably why he seems to be blushing.

He crawled onto the bed and got on top of me. "Vanoss?" I blushed. He was hovering over me and looked down at my problem. I tried to hide it by bending my knees more, but Vanoss held both of them back in place.

He looks at me and begins to smirk. "I heard you calling my name~" he growled deeply. My dick got harder, and it hurt so bad not being able to release it.

"Vanoss, I wasn't-" I whimpered, but then he shut me up by smashing his lips to mine. I gasped and felt Vanoss move his body between my legs. He grinded himself on my aching cock, and I blushed harder at his seductive movements. Vanoss kept kissing me, making me feel at bliss.

How can I fall for my best friend...

He turned his head to the right to deepen the kiss. "Hmphh!" I closed my eyes shut as my best friend pleasured my face with ease. His grinding got slower as he tried to tease me. And how it worked.

I couldn't breathe as beads of sweat dripped down my face. Vanoss moved his head back from the kiss to breathe for air.
"How I've wanted this for a long time, Delirious." I looked at his chocolate brown eyes with my half lidded ones. I panted softly as Vanoss went down to my lower body to fully take off my pants and boxers.

Once he puts them on the floor, he went over to my hard on and kissed the top of it. "Hahhh~" I shivered in delight. Were we actually gonna do this? "I'll come back to you, later ~" he told my throbbing cock. He went up back to my face and kissed me, this time, forcefully shoving his tongue in between my lips and through, into my mouth. I moaned and closed my eyes at the pleasure he brought to my mouth.

His tongue slithered all around my insides and he then lightly touch the tip of my cock. I shivered and arched my back. This was too much. I tried pushing Vanoss away but he just deepened the kiss even more.

"Vanoss~" I moaned, giving in. I can't believe this is happening. His hand traveled at the bottom of my shirt and went under it with ease. He pulled my shirt up and exposed my chest.

His eyes burst open as he came to sudden realization. "Shit, Delirious, this isn't fair to you at all is it?" He smirked as he got on his knees and got off the bed.

"Enjoy the view, Delirious ~" he said staring in my blue eyes, with lust clouding his eyes. He began taking off his red jacket and pulled his white shirt over his head, easily.

I moaned and grabbed ahold my member. I began stroking at the sight of him. He bit his lips as he looked at me and reached down to his pants and pulled it off, leaving him naked with only his boxers covering his prize.

I looked down at it as I saw a huge tent on his lower half. He's turned on too. Wait, does he like me? Or is he doing this because he has a boner from alcohol?

I kept asking myself that as he crawled back on top of me. "Ohh, Delirious ~ Let me take you." He said looking at me with cheeks fifty shades of red. "V-Vanoss~ Why are you doing this?" I looked in his eyes, as he stares back at me smiles softly
"Isn't it obvious, Delirious?" He said, leaning in and began kissing my sensitive neck.

Goosebumps ran threw my whole body. "F-fuck, Vanoss..." I breathed out. "T-this is going too far.." His sweet kisses on my neck became into sucking and he found a spot that just made me crazy. "Oo, shit~ ahh, v-vah n-n-ahhh" I tried to speak but he kept sucking harder, and grabbed ahold of my hard dick in his cold hands. I groaned at the touch, but I wanted him to stop- He began moving his hand around my already slippery length. "N-noo, haaahh.." His sucking stopped and he gave me a light peck on my lips and went down to my crotch, pretty fast. "No V-Vanoss, just stop it" I pleaded, looking at his predator eyes.