DaithiDeLui~ Dare & Truth 1/2

(FLUFF! BTW, I know it's Truth or dare, but once I said it like that IRL, I thought it was fucking hilarious. xD Just decided to put that in. Also!! The idea of dare & truth might pop up again in another story, with another ship, most likely smut... Soooo, you should wait for that xD Anyways, hope yee enjoy the story!)

No Dom nor sub. Nogla would top.

David's POV

Lui and I both live together, here in LA. Well, I'm more like visiting his house, from Ireland. We've been recording videos together and I've been having the time of my life. "Oi, Lui!" I yelled from the restroom. I heard a faint, "Yeah". I nervously laughed out loud. "Umm, Lui. There's no toilet paper..." I said from inside the restroom on the toilet, with my hands on my knees propping my head up. I heard Lui's laugh, making me blush lightly.

I've been liking my best friend for a long time now. But, I know that liking your best friend is wrong, so I try to just push it aside. I can't help myself though! He's perfect in anyway!! I think about him all the time. He's always there for me, even when we are so far from each other, he's got my back, and I've got his...

"Hold on-" He squeaked in his little kid voice. "I gotchu." A few seconds passed and I heard his footsteps grow louder and he lightly knocked on the door. "The door's open, Lui!" I yelled. He opened the door with his eyes closed, and he threw the toilet paper at my face. He closed the door right after. "AHH! Lui, you bitch!" I laughed, grabbing the toilet paper from the floor. I heard him dying and I chuckled softly.

I love him, very focking much~

I did my business and flushed the toilet. As if on queue- "Nogla! Wash your hands!" He reminded me from outside the door. I sighed heavily and washed my hands. I didn't bother drying them off. Once I opened the door, Lui stood in front of me. He grabbed my hand and examined it. I blushed as I felt his warm hands touch mine. I completely froze from his touch. "Mmm hmmm..." He said, opening up my hand and stared at my palm. He looked back at me and smiled. "Was just checking!" He said before letting my hand go and walking away.

What was that all about?

I shook my thoughts away and followed Lui to the kitchen. "Ready, Nogla?" He raised an eyebrow looking at me. "What do you mean?" I didn't know what he meant and I heard him sigh deeply. "Youalreadyforgotwow- *inhales sharply* Nogla, we're going to Tyler's house. REMEMBER?" I heard him say, annoyed. "Oh yeah! We're gonna hang with the homies!" "Nogla, don't ever say that again, that's cancer." He said chuckling. "Oi! Don't you focking jooke about cancer!"

He began laughing and I blushed looking away. "You were totally Irish there!" He wheezed. "Shut the fuck up!" I laughed with him. As soon as I looked at him he smiled looking at me and looked away. His face was a little red, but maybe it's because he was laughing so much...

Lui's POV

FUUUUCCKK!!

I think he saw me blush... Shieett... I took a deep breath and looked back at him. "Anyways Nogla, we're leaving in an hour actually." His eyes widened and looked quite surprised. "Fuck! I gotta get ready!" He said walking right passed me, going to his 'room'.

Hmmm, maybe I could tease Nogla a bit...

"Hey Nogla!" I yelled from downstairs. "What?" He yelled back. I smirked and chuckled a bit. "Who are you trying to impress, huh?" I blushed a little.

Minutes passed before he answered back. "N-nobody." He said sounding nervous. I walked up the stairs and peeked into Nogla's room. He was slipping into a flannel and sat on his bed. He already had black skinny jeans on and his shoes. I opened the door completely and saw Nogla look at my direction. His face was red when he noticed it was me. I decided to play it off, and pretend I didn't notice.