H2OVanoss~ Just a Kiss/ FINALE

"STAR ME HARDER FATHER!!!" ~MiniLadd 2k17

(but seriously, please vote with that star, thanks!! xD)

××SMUT××

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE SMUT PART, THEN I GOT U FAM. I MADE IT CLEAR TO WHERE THE SMUT PART STARTS, SO YOU CAN SKIP IT TO WHERE IT WILL SAY "SMUT PART ENDS" IN BOLD. Y'KNOW SO- HAVE FUN YOU INNOCENT CREATURE.

Evan's POV

I'm on my way over to my friend's house because he just called about a break-up and needed someone to talk to. And, I honestly felt so happy and relieved when he told me the "bad" news.

If you couldn't already tell, I have a big ass crush on my best friend. Yeah, I guess I've been bisexual without even knowing it. But I wouldn't have ever known it, if it weren't for him-

H2ODelirious.

I took one final turn and found the right neighborhood. I drove among the solemn street and looked for his house. I kept looking around, feeling a few butterflies fly in my stomach. I haven't seen him in real life for a while. But yes, he already showed us his face a few months ago. Still nothing to his subscribers, which I understand completely.

I finally spotted his house and decided to look around for a parking spot near his humble home. As soon as I did and parked, I turned my car off and kept still in my seat, and just thought about how the next few hours were gonna be like. I ran my fingers through my black hair and exhaled air out of my mouth. I gazed my eyes upon his house and just stared. I felt my face getting a little warmer as the seconds went by.

I took one final breath before stepping out of the car and shutting it closed. Even the sound of the door shutting made me flinch a bit. I started walking over to his front door and felt my stomach growl in nervousness. I whimpered internally and just took another deep breath calming myself down.

And I finally reached his door. I knocked on it 4 times and waited.

All that I heard, were  few footsteps...

I didn't just hear the footsteps, I analyzed them without even thinking about it. I mentally counted the footsteps and imagined the legs that were making those sounds. I was also paying attention to the weight of the footsteps; listening to how light they sounded, with the pitter-patter that sounded like socks hitting a wooden floor, being so ever faint. 

Before I even realized it, the door was already being opened.

I mentally prepared myself to see him again after 2 months. Those painful 2 months.

"Hey Vanoss.", after saying that, he immediately corrected himself with the hint of embarrassment. "I-I mean, Evan. Sorry man, it's been a while." He looked away, while he sorta mumbled the last part.

His once blue crystal-eyes had now been dull and greyer. They didn't show what it meant to be the great, H2O Delirious. Like the time I met him. He was actually  happy, and he really knew how to show it. His light, fawn hair was a little messy, but it flattered his face very well. I also seemed to notice that his skin is a bit more paler but still looks healthy, so I don't think it's something to worry about. He was wearing his signature blue hoodie with grey sweatpants. 

I know this is not his best state, but he sure did look hot- GOD DAMNIT EVAN.

"Yeah, it has been a while." I snickered at the end so he'd feel a bit better, and feel more comfortable with me. He looked at me and carried his blank stare. After a while of just staring at each other, he lightly smiled. I smiled at him back and looked inside his house and back at him. "Am I just gonna stand here, orrrr-" He quickly stammered and hastily spoke. "Oh, yeah yeah, come on innn!" I chuckled at his cuteness and walked in. The smell of warm, sugared coffee filled the cozy-lookin' house. I felt at ease, but also with nervousness. I was fangirling on the inside so hard! I know I'm his friend, but I'm pretty sure I feel the same way a young girl who's a hardcore fan of his and even has a crush on him would- where she even got invited to spend the day with him at his house. That's the same way I'm feeling right now.