-Thomas-

I think Newt was annoyed. Annoyed at Brook and Rose. He looked confused and slightly dazed - lonely, too.
Being the amazing friend that I am, I went over to him (after making sure that Teresa was okay) and saw if he was feeling alright. "Hey mate! What's up? Why are you annoyed with Rose?" as soon as I said her name, his head shot up and the words just tumbled from his mouth, uncontrollably.
"I am not annoyed with Rose! Why would you think that?! I am annoyed with Brook for just taking her away when he knows she doesn't want to go. I am annoyed that we aren't home yet and I am annoyed with you because you won't tell the person you love that you like them before you die! That okay?" He was in a really bad mood today. I decided that enough was enough and so I didn't grill him any further.
"Do you want me to have a word with her or him? I would if you wanted me to. And, on the subject of the person I love, I have to wait until the right time or until I know that they like me back." Newt raised his eyebrows and picked up his pace a little. Grabbing his arm, I slowed him down with only a death stare to back me off.
"Sorry if I snapped. He is just weird and really, really irritating. He's hiding something and I don't want Rose to get hurt when she finds out, which I know she will." That surprised me as my forehead creased in worry. Newt had only just gone and said aloud exactly what I had been thinking all of last night (okay, maybe not all of it but definitely the majority). Everyone knew Brook was hiding something, including Rose herself. Every time he touched her, she would flinch and try to get out of the situation which barely ever worked as he seemed too strong for her to handle.
I felt sorry for her, for I know that she did not feel the same way about him as he did for her. That boy needed sorting out and, before I knew it, I was making my way towards Brook, with my fists clenched.
Teresa pulled me back, tapping my shoulder, she distracted my thoughts. Everything about her was perfectly bliss. She smiled and asked, "Hey Tommy." Tommy? She had NEVER called me Tommy before.
"Hey....uh...Teresa." I couldn't figure out a cool nickname for her with ping the few seconds I had to answer the question. She looked more nervous than I felt at the minute,
"So um, how's things?" she made a really cute smile that warmed me up inside.
"Fine. You would know. You have been with me and in the same situation as me for the last few weeks!" We both laughed at how stupid it sounded but continued walking.
"Well, that made me fell stupid!" her face changed as she began to look upset.
"Don't feel stupid! I like it when you smile! Your eyes seem to brighten when your happy." Cheesy alert!
She bags to chuckle when a gentle hiss, as if from a snake, escaped from Brook's mouth. Two men and a woman were coming towards us - the thing was, both men were topless.
Rose's heads snapped up and, when she saw them too, she became mesmerised with the leader's muscly chest and abs.