-Rose-

Brook was perfect. More than perfect. And in some ways, too perfect.
He irritated me when he got Newt's name wrong - I had clearly called him Newt and not Newton. Ugh.
Whilst Teresa was helping me to clean my hair, Brook had just sauntered over towards us and asked to join our 'little group'. As soon as he glimpsed me and Teresa sitting there looking bewildered at this stranger, he walked over and started talking to us and getting to know us. He smells of freshly cut flowers, a strong perfume, perhaps which slightly overpowered me. His hair was in a perfect quiff whilst his skin glittered in the light, making me think of a thousand diamonds. Once he had introduced himself, he felt like Teresa was preoccupied and, so he asked her if anyone was missing. I had butted in, quite rudely to tell him that my brother Thomas, and my good friend Newt were gone and had gone to talk to one another.
Upon their return, he had already tried to sneak his arm round my shoulders about five billion times and had almost checked out my butt about two billion times.
My ankle was still stiff and swollen, so Newt and Thomas had decided that it was best if we camped out here for tonight and see how I was in the morning. I wished that Brook was so perfect that he could heal wounds - he seemed like that mysterious person. Right now, though, we were stuck with an incredibly hot human who looked and smelt amazing!
Newt eventually came over, when he was sure that Brook was occupied with other things apart from me. He snuck in beside me and Teresa, who was making googly eyes at Thomas - she really needed to make it less obvious! "So, what were you and Thomas talking about?" Nosy: yes, weird:no ; that was just my personality.
"Who do you think?" he cocked his head in Teresa's direction and I knew. Thomas liked her. I was pretty sure that the feeling was highly mutual.
"Awwwhhh! They are so cute together, don't you think?" Brook flicked his head in my direction.
"Who is cute with who?" nosy bugger was weaving into mine and Newt's conversation - first he gets his name wrong, and then butting in to private matters. But who could stay mad at that lovely face?!
"Uh. Well...uhhhhhh. Nobody that you would know." Newt wouldn't have been happy if I told him. Brook frowned slightly and said:
"You know, you should get some rest. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." I wondered what was happening tomorrow and decided not to question it and instead, I said my good nights to Newt and slowly drifted off with Brooks arm round me, making me shiver uncontrollably.