Yes Part 2

You're shopping for wedding dresses with your fiancée, Demi...

"That one is gorgeous," you breathe when Demi steps out of the dressing room in a flowing white dress. It's sleeveless with a lace bodice that hugs her curves.
"I don't know. It feels a bit too flashy."
"But your boobs look great," you respond.
"Is that all you even see?" she laughs.
"Well no, obviously I see your ass, too. Although that is unfortunately hidden by the ruffles."
"Tell you what," she says, trying not to laugh. "Let me try on this one." She takes a dress off the rack, and before you can see it clearly, she slips back into the dressing room.
A few moments later, she comes out. You feel like your heart stops as you catch sight of her. She's wearing a sleeveless white lace dress that stops above her knees, the material showing off her curves and making her look absolutely stunning.
"So?" she prods after a moment. You continue to stare at her, unable to form coherent words.
"Yes," you blurt out, not knowing what to say.
"Is it too simple?"
"It's perfect," you tell her. "You look like a queen."
"Oh shut up," she says, blushing. "You try on some, then," she tells you.
You nod and go over to the rack of dresses prepared for you. Choosing one that looks especially nice, you slip into the dressing room.
You're still in a daze from seeing Demi in her dress. You love that the dress shows her legs—it's so simple yet so elegant at the same time.
Your dress is a simple white dress with short lace sleeves and a lace bodice. The skirt portion has a long back and short front, making it look chic.
Slipping on the dress, you walk out of the dressing room.
"That's the one," Demi says, grinning brightly.
"Is it?"
"Look at yourself," she says, and you look at the mirror. The dress is beautiful, and it seems to complement all of your best features. "Look at us," she says fondly, standing beside you.
"These dresses go well together," you comment.
"Just like we go well together." She puts her hand on your face, making you look at her. "I love you." She presses her lips to yours, and you smile against her. No matter how many times you kiss, you always feel like you're falling in love with her all over again. Or maybe you're just falling deeper in love with her.
You pull her closer before whispering, "I love you, too."

A/N
gOALS
I didn't know if you could call each other fiancée (if you're both girls) bc like when you look it up—the heterosexuals from Heterosexual Inc. clearly wrote the definition—it's like "a woman to whom a man is engaged" like bitchhhhh I like dudes too but let me call my future wife my fiancée okay