Café Réveuse Part 2

You're at Café Réveuse...

"Happy anniversary!" you say as you tap your glass against Demi's.
"Happy anniversary," she replies, a huge smile on her face.
Who knew that that girl who sat beside you on the bus would become your girlfriend?
"Can you believe that we've been together for a whole year?" you ask, and she shakes her head. Taking a sip of your champagne, you let out a content sigh. You can't believe your luck.
"Nope," she responds with a grin. Today, her makeup is simple yet gorgeous. Her perfectly winged eyeliner and her bright red lips make her look like a goddess. You can't believe that she's yours.
"I got you something," you say, reaching in your bag.
"I thought we agreed on no gifts," she replies as you produce a small box. Her eyes sparkle, and her lips turn up into a small smile. You feel butterflies in your stomach—even a year later, you still can't believe how gorgeous she is.
"I got you one anyway," you tell her, handing her the box.
"That's good, because I got you something, too," she laughs, pulling a long narrow box out of her bag and giving it to you.
"You know me too well," you reply wryly, and she rolls her eyes playfully.
"Same to you, princess."
She opens the box, and her eyes widen.
"It's gorgeous," she breathes, a huge smile forming on her face. Your heart beats faster, and you smile giddily. You love giving her gifts. Her reaction is always priceless.
"Thank you so much," she says, slipping on the silver bracelet. It has a small locket with both of your initials on it, and the small stone embedded in the locket glitters beautifully.
"I'm glad you like it," you say before opening your gift from Demi. It's a necklace with two small charms on it. One is a small bee, and the other is a squirrel. "Oh my god."
"Do you like it?"
"I love it. It's amazing," you gush, slipping it on your neck and closing the clasp. The two charms are absolutely adorable, and you can't even begin to express how much you love the gift.
"I actually had trouble choosing something," she admits, stretching her hand out to you. You take it, giving her a small smile. "But I thought of what we first bonded over."
"Me Before You," you reply, and she nods.
"And, of course, that squirrel." She points to said squirrel on the wall.
You laugh, giving her hand a squeeze. "Thank you so much, Demi."
"Thank you," she replies. "For being my girlfriend and the love of my life."
You feel butterflies in your stomach, and your cheeks flush.
"I really want to kiss you right now," you admit, and she laughs lightly.
"Then do it."
You both stand up at the same moment, and she pulls you closer before pressing her lips to yours. You smile against her, feeling unbelievably happy. Your heart beats rapidly, and you wrap your arms around her neck. You feel her lips turn up into a smirk, and her hands move to your hips.
"I love you so much," you breathe, your lips brushing hers.
"I love you more."

A/N
Now I really want a bee and squirrel charm to put on a necklace lmao
WOULDNT IT BE COOL THO ITD BE LIKE A REFERENCE TO A LIL STORY ID WRITTEN
okay
okay
I'm hyper today