Sexy

You're at home with your girlfriend, Demi...

"Are you sure you're not just saying that so I'll touch your ass?" she giggles, and you roll your eyes.
"My ass is sore. Just massage it, will you?" you laugh, and she laughs again.
"I told you not to exercise that much," she tuts.
"Don't you want me to look all sexy for you?" you question, looking back at her as she climbs on top of you. She sits on the back of your thighs and puts her hands on your ass.
"You're already sexy as fuck," she replies. "You don't have to change at all."
You're taken aback by her compliment, and you look to her again. She smiles slightly, and you feel your face warm.
"That's so sweet."
"It's true," she replies with a shrug. "I mean," she slaps your ass lightly. "I don't know if I can handle you getting any sexier," she jokes, making you laugh.
"Oh shut up," you reply, feeling flattered and a bit embarrassed. You've never been good with accepting compliments. You can shower her with the sweetest words, but when she turns to you with a compliment, you don't know how to respond.
"You're so cute when you get all flustered," she says as you bury your face in your arms.
You laugh lightly, and she starts gently massaging your ass. You close your eyes, enjoying the feeling of her touch. She's really good at giving you massages—and honestly, she's enjoying this, too. It's not everyday that she gets to have one-on-one time with your ass.

———

A few hours later, as you relax on your bed together, you look to your gorgeous girlfriend. She's lying next to you, her hair slightly messy as she rests her head on your stomach.
"You look so sexy," you whisper, making her smile.
"Is that so?" she responds, glancing to you and raising her eyebrow slightly.
"Mhmm," you reply as she sits up and moves over to you. You smile as she lies back on your bed, and you lean down. Pressing your lips to hers, you smile against her.
"I love you so much," she mumbles, making your cheeks flush slightly. No matter how many times she says that, you can never believe that you were able to get this lucky. She's perfect.
"I love you, too," you reply, your heart beating rapidly.
She tangles her hands in your hair, and you put a hand on her hip. Lifting her shirt slightly, you slide your hand up, feeling her soft skin.
She moans into your mouth, and you bite her bottom lip gently. Your heart beats rapidly in your chest as she trails her hands down to grab the bottom of your shirt. You let her tug it off, and she sits up enough to tear off her own shirt.
You lie back on the bed this time, letting her kiss down your neck. A small moan leaves your lips as she starts sucking on your sweet spot.
"Fuck, Demi," you moan as she starts pulling off your pants.
Suddenly, right as you're kicking off your jeans and trying to kiss her again, you hear your front door slam. Your eyes snap open, and you look to your door.
"Is that your mother?" Demi whispers, and you nod. "Well."
"Don't you "well", me, Demetria!" you hiss. "She wasn't supposed to arrive until dinnertime," you groan, looking at the clock. It's still three.
"We're adults. I'll just go tell her to not come in the room for a while," Demi says, starting to get up and go to the door.
"At least put on a fucking shirt!" you tell her, and she laughs.
"Right."
Suddenly, the door opens.
"MOM CAN YOU KNOCK?" you shriek—before realizing it's not your mom.
"I don't remember giving birth to you," Marissa comments wryly as you groan.
"Oh my god, what are you doing here?" you demand, and Marissa laughs.
"Remember that top I lent you? I need it because I'm going out tonight."
"Couldn't you have called?" you ask as she goes over to your closet, opening it up and starting to look for her top.
"I did, but I can see that you were a little too busy doing someone," she replies, grabbing the top and stuffing it in her bag.
"You prevented me from doing someone," you respond, making Marissa roll her eyes.
"You still have time," she assures you, a smirk on her face. "Nice to see you, Demi," she says. "Your boobs are looking great," she says, making Demi laugh.
"Thanks."
"Bye, girls," Marissa says as she leaves.
"Bye."
She leaves, and you let out a breath.
"Well, that was interesting," Demi comments, and you look to her.
"At least it wasn't Mom," you say, and she shrugs.
"Anyway," she climbs onto the bed, "where were we?"

A/N
you were in the middle of sEXy TimE