Chapter 21: You owe me a new heart. Mine is malfunctioning.

"Lexi?" I heard him murmur sleepily into my hair.

"What?" I groaned.

"Get up, we have to go somewhere." He said passing a hand through his hair.

I groaned again. I didn't want to get up. We were cuddled up on the sofa, I didn't know when I fell asleep and I didn't care. I didn't want to move.

He kissed my cheek. "Come on baby girl."

"Alright then I'm going alone." He said letting go of my body and standing up.

I tossed a pillow at him and curled into a ball.

I felt his hands on my cheeks. "I'm sorry for waking you up so late Lexi. I know you're sleepy but it would mean everything to me if you came." He kissed my nose.

I forced my eyes open and looked into his dreamy green eyes with a pout. "Where are we going?"

He smiled with that sleepy look on his face and my heart almost exploded. Fuck, he looked so cute in the light glow of the moon.
Which was weird because to anyone else, he'd look intimidating as fuck. His face was bruised- I would like to take credit for that- he had put on his black leather jacket, he had big green eyes which could bury you with a single glare, his arms were large and muscular and he was tall.

This was the guy I referred to as my Princess.

And he let me.

"Why are you so soft on me?"

"Figured I'd have to act like a gentleman for a few days if I wanted to be your boyfriend."

"My boyfriend huh? You're never going to get there if you wake me up at three a.m. every night."

"We'll see about that, Sugar." He smirked, and gave me a look. No.

"Don't even think about it." I warned. But no! He has to be an asshole about this! He lifted my body and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!"

"Hold tight baby girl."

"Tytan!" I screamed.

"Ssh, you're going to wake the neighbors up." He chuckled, putting me down on the bonnet of his car.

I hit his chest angrily. "Well... At least you're awake now."

"Die." I spat at him. He placed his hands on either side of me on the car and lowered his head closer to mine with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"To answer your question Lexi, we're going on our first official date." He whispered in a sexy voice, close to my ear. He was inches away from me but made no attempt to kiss me. He just lingered there breathing against my skin. His breath was rough and warm. He stayed there long enough to turn my cheeks pink. My anger dissipated as I sat there, eyes shut tight, heart pounding, preventing myself from kissing his gorgeous plump lips.

Wait! Wait! Wait!

Did he just say date?

"A date?" I asked clutching the bonnet tighter.

"Uh huh."

"It's three a.m." I shivered. No hoodie could protect me from the effect he had on me.

"Perfect, isn't it?" Confidence. I wish I had that weapon with me right now. Because suddenly, I was the one curling into a ball while he stood there, sexy and confident.

"S- So... Where are we going?" I was fucking stuttering.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked placing the tips of his fingers on my jaw.