ー TEN

[ a s u m a   k . | r o l e s ]
ONE SHOT

 | r o l e s ]ONE SHOT

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Dumping down the contents of your paper bag, various types of bread stumbled across the white surface. The boys circling the table, filled with joy as their eyes glides onto the different flavors of treats [y/n] bought for them. There's a few slices of flavored cakes, a slice of tiramisu cake, macha cappuccino, chocolate decadence, there's also small varieties like cream puffs, milk bread, melon bread, even yakisoba bread, sweet small pies, and bite sized chocolate/strawberry/vanilla filled breads. Lots and lots of options to choose from!

"Isn't this a bit too much?" Allen asked, raising his left eyebrow in search for answer. You only gave Iwaizumi's actor a huge grin and spoke.

"Nah, it's not even enough for all the things you've done to me in the past years, being co-actors and all. It's just a pay back, perhaps." Your lips were pressed in a thin line, but a smile was still visible curved across your mouth.

"Wait.... Is there an occasion?" Asked Kenta Suga, Hinata's actor. Confused at the handful of treats you've bought.

"U-huh, I'm assigned into a new role! I'm very excited, since it'll also be the 3rd one this year! And I'm thankful for all of you, I wouldn't exactly reach this level as a newbie, thanks to all of you!" You bowed your head numerous times, earning sheepish replies from the actors then and there, as some rub the back of their neck in a bashful manner.

"Go on, pick anything you want. I wouldn't mind!" You smiled, and let the boys search for the treat they want. Watching them brought warmth inside you. They were like some older brothers you have, and you're thankful to have them by your side.

It's funny how they look childish enough to fight for a certain treat, some agreed into a game. While some were started chasing around.

You laugh at their amusing demeanor. Though, there's something missing. Or Someone.

"Ah, Allen-kun? Have you seen Asuma?" You asked, the said man with chocolate stain beside his lips, with a mouthful of cake look up to you in confusion. Swallowing the treat down, his eyebrows slightly furrowed in deep thought.

"I dunno'. He must've been wandering disguised around the streets again, like he usually does in this hour of the day." He said, before taking a huge gulp of water from his bottle. "That guy couldn't farm for the life of him. Always wandering around like a lost child." Allen continued on with his small feast, munching down various types of sweet, not even caring whether his intimidating aura are now nowhere to be seen.

The thought of Kousuke, wearing something that is covering his identity, in the crowded streets just to buy his favorite beef skewers, brought a huge smile across your face. That cute dork.

You sat down on a plushed chair few distance away from the huddle of boys, you fiddled with the keychain hanging on your phone. It was a small replica of a chibi version of Oikawa Tooru, it has his right eye winking, with his small tongue sticking out from his mouth. His look made you chuckle. This character reminds you so much of that adorable friend of yours.