Epilogue

"Do you Gajeel Redfox, promise to love and to hold, in sickness and health, rich or poor, till death do you part" Lily said holding a book. Gajeel and Levy were dressed in their wedding clothes and staring into eachothers eyes. "I'm marrying her aren't I?" Gajeel said with a smirk on his face, earning some laughs from the audience. "I'll take that as an 'I do'. Do you Levy McGarden, promise to love and to hold, in sickness and health, rich or poor, till death do you part?" Lily asked the short blue haired women. "She said yes didn't she?" Gajeel said, once again earning laughs from the crowd. "Yes I do" Levy said, giggling a little bit. "You can kiss her now" Lily told Gajeel. Lily didn't have to tell Gajeel twice. Gajeel went ahead and picked up Levy bridle style and kissed her. Everyone in the ballroom stood up and cheered. Lucy and Natsu, who had spiky pink hair, onyx eyes and fair skin, clapped, their own wedding rings on their fingers. Levys father was staring to cry, and Erza who had long scarlet hair and dark brown eyes with light skin was patting his back. Gray turned out to have black hair and pale colored skin. Wendy was the same as her doll form, only bigger and not made out of wood. They all were happy that Levy, who now knew everything about the curse, was marrying Gajeel. The reception was beautifully planned, by Mira and her own human siblings. Lisanna looked just like her sister, only with short straight white hair. Elfman had white hair, tan skin and was very tall, taller than Laxus. As Gajeel and Levy danced on the ballroom floor, he and Levy swayed from side to side in circles. "I love you Gajeel" Levy whispered to her husband. "I love you too shrimp" Gajeel whispered back before he kissed her again. And through the years, no story had ever came close or compared to this tale as old as time.

                                                                             The End