Receptionist (2)

My new school, Johnston Academy, looked public, yet looked inviting at the same time.

"Have a good day miss Evans." He nodded at me and rolled the window up, and drove away.

Grinning at myself, I pulled on the wristlet. This is the old trick, look 'roughened up' and then say you done fighting or whatever.
In England, I used to train martial arts, incase of anything happening to me.

I got my close calls.

Like that designer fangirl who wanted an autograph of my photo...

Oh, did I tell you my mom's very well known for her clothes?

Yeah, I model for them.

I'm a supermodel.

No biggie, no biggie.

Walking up to the receptionist, I noticed she was wearing my mother's clothing line. This would be easy.

"Err.. hello I'm Gracie Evans, the new girl" I smiled at the receptionist.

"Gracie Evans? That beautiful model for Evanline Apparel?" She squinted at me with twinkly eyes.

"Yes that's me." I still haven't gotten used to the fact that I was famous.

"Oh my goodness! I love your mother's style of clothes, in fact, I'm wearing one of my favourite's right now..."
She blushed harder than me.

That's physically impossible.

"Oh- here's your timetable and map and could you tell your mother that I love her clothing line- I even went to the runway show in Milan!" She gushed at me.

"Thank you, I will ask my mother to give you a new prototype." I mentally grinned at the lady.

"Have a lovely day in Johnston Academy!" She beamed at me.

"Thanks." I muttered as I walked towards the door that lead to the hallway.

I peered at my timetable and map, looking at the phrase 'home room'.
It was equivalent to form, back in England.

Looking at the worst-looking door in history, I had to double check that it was the right door.

Room 26, or as someone decided to call it; Homeroom of hell.

How patronising.