Crystal Kisses (24)

Hello! Music to the side is Chandelier by Sia. I haven't updated for a while, but I was crazy busy!

-Crazy_Dominika xox

"Honey, we are almost done." A make up artists voice notifies me, and the feel of the soft nylon brush against my eyelid confirms it.

Oh sweet monkey butts, finally!

For the past six hours, I've undergone 'minor' adjustments. I've been waxed, plucked, washed, shampooed, conditioned, prepped, and suddenly turned beautiful. My hair had been turned into an elegant side bun with a silver hairband interwoven into my sleek tresses. I haven't really looked in the mirror, most of the time I was told to keep my eyes closed, and for about two hours, I fell asleep.

My shoes are a delicate pearly white satin stilettos, and my nails turned into uniform French manicured nails. The fashion show has already begun, but I know that I'm going last as the closer. I've seen all the models before they went on the catwalk, and the general theme seems like a wedding/white theme.

I haven't paid attention to the dress too much either, all I can say is that my mother truly has vision. She worked hard for her job, and she got it. The dress is a ball gown that has layers of delicate tulle, a tight corset bodice. My undergarments are also an innocent white lace- Yet it does not show anything, so it's not deemed slutty.

The last spritz of hairspray seals my hair and Jessica sprays my face with the stuff. I know it sounds super weird, but it keeps your makeup on all day long, it just tastes horrible when the unwanted solvent gets in your airways.

"Done!"

I unstick my eyes open and bite my lip in uncertainty. My makeup is literally the least I have ever seen on myself when I do runway shows. My eyes are shadowed with a neutral brown causing my frosty blue eyes to stand out more.

It's definitively a bridal theme.

And it's beautiful.

I turn my head towards Jessica. "Jessica? Are you sure, it's really minimal..."

"Brides are meant to look natural, and you're naturally beautiful." She smiles.

"Thank you for everything you've done, Jess."

She nods in agreement, and then checks her tablet. "Okay, well since you are sharing the catwalk with your co-model, just do whatever you want to. Do a cartwheel if you want, dance, just don't mess up the dress; it's going to be used during an actual wedding."

"Who gave me the free reign here?" Secretly thrilled, I smile to myself.

"Your mother. She believes you will do the right thing. Just remember that you're walking down to the song 'Chandelier by Sia', so when the first chorus begins, start walking. Good luck."

I nod. "Okay."

"One more thing:" Jess clasps my hands in her own.

"Yeah?"

"Try Knock Tom out, will you? Sister!"

And try I shall.

.~*~.

My lungs whoosh all the air out of my lungs because of a certain model standing in front of my face. Oh dear lord, he's hot- I would totally pull a Suarez and sink my teeth into that fine, fine, piece of meat.

Only it's Tom. So I can't.

He turns and somehow we both end up looking stupefied, his eyes slide down my body, and I bite my lip in self consciousness. I'm starting to feel like Tom is to blame for my sudden disliking to myself. I'm a supermodel, for Pete's sake! Funny what a boy can do to a girl.