Tom's Talk (10)

"Good evening, mr and mrs Evans, may I come in?" Tom's father spoke in a gruff voice.

"Yes, what is this about?" My dad's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"My son was viciously attacked by your daughter, receiving an injury."

Silence.

"Is this true?" My mother whispered at me.

"Yes, I punched Tom, he was getting too close for my liking, and he instructed me to respect him-obviously, I declined.

He threatened me and I punched him."

I stared at Tom who was grinning.

"Tom! How dare you attack this beautiful girl!? She's new for Christ sakes!" His father growled at Tom, wiping his hot smirk off his face.

That will teach you, Tom.

"Hang on, are you the famous family?"

Wait, what?

"Huh?"

My mother smiled at me proudly.

"EvanArchitecture, Evanline Apparel and the supermodel teenage daughter?"

He looked at me, my mom and my dad, his curious eyes darting everywhere.

"Yes. That's us!" My dad kicked my shin.

"Let's go son, we do not want to interrupt this wondrous family, and you are grounded!"

He growled at Tom, who looked horrified.

His dad shook hands with my dad and walked out, leaving Tom in the hallway alone.

"Supermodel?!" Tom stared at me, demanding an answer.

I only handed him the newest edition of vogue. I hated this. Being a model is super hard, I hated the publicity I got when I tell people about what I do. It makes them feel different to the 'normal' Gracie Evans- And not to mention that boys are terrible when I tell them.

"I'm Sorry." I quickly shoot him an apologetic look.

I pushed him out of the door, just to see him turn to try and get back in my face.

The deed is done.