"Forget butterflies I have the whole damn zoo" (23)

I awoke to the sound of the shower running. The sound of constantly running water made me want to pee, so I'm hoping that Tom will get out soon. Otherwise there will be a puddle of human waste on this expensive carpet.

Ten minutes later, the bathroom door opens spilling steam and a topless Thomas. His abdominal muscles are bulging, and the tanned planes of his 'V' line is just begging me to peek at his dripping state.

He's like a Greek god painted by the finest of talented hands. I flip my hands on my eyes and turn around, not that he doesn't look good, I just want to protect my eyes. Yes, I'm prone on drooling, but I don't really want to admit I'm attracted to him.

Crap.

I didn't say I was attracted to him, I just think that he's not too bad! Even with him picking me up and dragging me to the plane, him picking me up and making me faint from him driving like he was running away from the mandrake root. But I love the way his jaw muscles roll under the skin...

My mother has good taste in male models, I will admit that.

"Morning." Tom knots his fingers through his hair.

"I'll come back to that question, I need to pee right now!" I quickly reply and leap into the bathroom.

After I wash my hands and dry them on one of the provided towels on the rail, I brush my teeth and step out. He's already changed clothes, but his hair still glistens with the drops of water. Tom's eyes scan my body and his blueish grey eyes somehow turn more... slate colour instead of his regular lake at dusk colour.

Somehow a wave self consciousness washes over me, but surely some flannel shorts and an oversized sweat top seems like an average nightwear choice. Right?

"So, how did you sleep?"

"With bruised ribs because you sat on me." I rebuke to his question.

"It's all muscle babe." He smirks.

"No, you're fat."

"Says the supermodel who is a tiny feather."

"I'm still too heavy though!" It's true, I'm considered the heaviest on the scale, but I'm pretty happy with my body. Sure, I have a thigh gap, a fairly flat stomach but in still pretty heavy.

He scowls. "You're beautiful."

"You're pretty cute yourself."

"I know."

"Conceited." I whisper.

Tom is already dressed in a mahogany hoodie with leather patches down on the shoulder pads, and some jeans.

I start to gather my clothes for today, and I'm not even bothered on how I look today. It can take up to six or seven hours to get a model ready.

That's the most boring part, ever.

My outfit consists a navy Hollister skater skirt, a white frilly Chanel blouse, black tights and taupe ankle boots. A black jacket would go really well with this outfit, and my black blazer is in my dressing room, so there is no point of wearing it.

A black cold thing suddenly hits me in my face, and I examine it.

It's Tom's leather jacket, and I'm not really sure what to do with it.

"Wear it for today, it will look good with the blouse."

"Thanks?"

He nods stiffly. "Ready to go?"

I grab my navy purse that can fit my phone and iPod.

My iPad fits between the crook of my arm, and headphones dangle from my neck.