Airports (21)

Packing has never been my passion. Ever. That's why I'm right now stuck in my room with a Louis Vuitton suitcase that is completely empty.

One thing you should know about fashion, always pack something you won't wear. When you know you won't wear it, you realize you need to wear it, give it to someone else.

It works.

Some neon bandeau's caught my eye and I walked over to my shelf to get it. A buzzing sound broke my little state of tranquility.
My phone.

"Hello?" I press the green button.

"Hi, it's Lily, what time are we meant to arrive at school tomorrow?"

"Wait- are you going?!"
I scream down in the receiver, frantic.

"The whole year is going, apart from one..."
She whispered, her words becoming a mere hiss in my ear.

Tom. He said he isn't going.

"Oh, okay. See you at three in the morning, I'm packing now."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."
I smile, knowing I will see my modelling friends tomorrow, make great memories and have fun.

.~*~.

"Get up honey, London won't wait for you."
A muffled voice wakes me from my slumber.

"Mmmft..." I moan in my pillow, the warmth suffocating me.

I decide to get up anyway, the fear of disappointing my parents terrifies me. I'm half asleep, and i pad downstairs after I get dressed. Donning an absolutely huge sweater and some skinny jeans i was good to go. Ready to leave and have some good memories of modelling.

Screw Tom. I don't care.

Walking in the kitchen I grab a ready made salad and two bottles of mineral water. I already packed all my gadgets (Phone, wallet, iPad, iPod, passport, EHIC* card, plane ticket, and a copy of Divergent) My bags were in the car and my chauffeur was awfully nice about me going away.

Anyway, the car started with a purr and we were heading to my second favourite airport- the one where I was left by accident. That trip resulted with me walking halfway down the M11** with the press and police involved. I was such a klutz and I still remain one today:

Like one time where I sat on a window ledge I fell on an ancient Victorian sewing machine (my mom was into antiques) and sadly, I landed on a pincushion. A hospital trip later I was trusted with razor blades- one thing was true, I was utterly stupid. I immediately closed my toddler palm around the metal blade and you guessed it, I got hurt.

.~*~.

Back on the topic of airports, as soon as we arrived and I was checked in accompanied by my chauffeur I briefly hugged him goodbye and walked right through security.

My school said that everyone should check in, go to security and wait in the designated spot. Sure, I knew this airport well, but where we were landing to was my favourite. As soon as I spotted a familiar brunette I rushed over to her, and my group.

"Hey Gracie!" She beamed at me, gesturing at me to sit on her carry-on.

"Let's get Starbucks." I moaned and pulled Lily up.

"I don't know, we could get lost..." She began and glanced at the growing crowd of people.

"We have ages, I know this airport. I really just want coffee!" I whined, my spoilt persona showing.

"Okay, If we miss our flight..." Lily nibbled on her lip.

"Let's just get everything and go to starbucks and window shop!" I giggled pulling her hand, leaving her hand just enough time to grab her carry on bag.