Detention and jokes (16)

"Okay, now audition."

"What?"

"You know, audition, show us what you got."

"Do you really think I need to audition if I'm on the front cover of Cheer Monthly?" I glare at her.

"Just do your most complicated move."

"I need other people, then."

"Why?"

"I'm a flyer."

"Girls come here!" Danielle shouts and four girls emerge from the crowd.

"Actually, I don't need them." I cross my arms.

"Huh?" She dead-panned.

"I'm not auditioning." I slide out of the crowd.

"Nerd!"

"The damn nerd can't do what she's told!"

"Bad dog!"

Wow. Cliché much?

"Fine. I'll show you my best move. But I don't want anything to do with you, okay?!" I snarl.

"Sure." She pulls out a pink emery board.

"Move. Out. Of. The. Way." I drop my bag.

Everyone moves pushing tables out of the way.

What's my best move?

You know, the one she definitively won't be able to do.

How do you know that she won't be able to do that move?

Her muscles are puny.

Right, okay.

Triple full step out back handspring double tuck back handspring triple full.

I tumbled like I haven't done before, and added a few tricks.

I smiled a very fake smile at Danielle and grabbed my bag, just wanting to walk to French.

"Wow."

"She kicks ass"

"She's a cool chick."

Smirking as I near the cafeteria exit an idea pops in my mind.

"Suck it Bitchez!"
I raise both my palms up and walk out like in them cliché films.

I crash into someone.

"Detention!"
The teacher barks out at me showering my face with his coffee breath, spit and particles of a doughnut.

Eww.

I scrunch my face in disgust.

"Is there a problem?!" He puffs with his red bulbous face.

"I-I err... no, sir." I squeak out.

What can I say, teachers always should deserve respect, and my habits die hard.

A voice rings out behind me:

"What Gracie is trying to say is that you should really consider dental hygiene. It would get you a few more teachers to bang in the closet after school."

"You too, Mr.Wright, can have detention!"

"Sir, n-no that isn't necessary." I plead.

Anything but detention with him.

"If you utter one more word, it will be double detention!"

Great.

As soon as the teacher manages to walk away leaving a trail of bad breath behind him, I glare at Tom.

"What was that for?!"
I hiss at Tom.

"I just saved your skinny white ass." He smirks revealing perfect white teeth.

I gawk at his unnaturally white teeth, trying to figure out how his teeth are so white and perfectly straight.

"It's rude to stare." He grins at me, tearing my internal debate over his dental hygiene routine.

Oh my god. I sound so creepy..

"Actually, I wasn't staring at you, but at your teeth." I try to sound indignant.

"That's just plain creepy." He pretends to shudder.

"No, not in that way, but how do you get your teeth that perfect?" I point to his jaw.

"My mom is a dentist." He smiles at me.

I can only smile back.

"You must give me her business card someday..." I flick his nose playfully.

"You bet."

"Are you saying I have bad teeth?" I ask faking hurt.

"Maybe..." He looks away grinning.

"Rude!" I scoff.

"Beautiful."

"What?"

"I thought we were describing each other."

Oh.
My.
God!

He called me beautiful.
He thinks I'm pretty!

Okay, brain, do your happy dance!

"Great, Tom, are you forgetting that that's what I'm paid to be?" I asked him.

"Yup." He answered popping his hands in his pockets.

"Well, you should model too, on the cover of a kitchen catalogue!" I flick my hair.

"Gee thanks Gracie."

"No problem, Pretty boy." I grin at him.

"Thanks to you, miss model, I have a significantly smaller ego."

"I'm sure it will grow back."

"Just like my feelings for school!"

And just like that, for once, I had a person I could talk to.
Because I never had these type of friends.

And I shouldn't get used to it, friends or not.

.~*~.

Oh hey guys! I'm just here to tell you about my other book, Chasing Destiny. Instead of telling you I will just copy the description here! I hope you guys check it out!

~•*Prologue*•~

Those words were menacing, husky and sickly sweet to the point of bile rising up in her hungry stomach. The words that made her snap her mind into action and begin sprinting the hell away from here. Because whenever he used that tone, he was pissed, and he meant business. Those words sealed her fate. It was: "I found you". And by God, she was not ready to stop running and face him. Not now, not ever, not even if she was held at gunpoint and forced to choose. The bullet would be much easier than her future fate- If she gets caught, that is.

.~*~.

Eighteen year old Destiny is on the run. The run from someone who wants her by her nineteenth- a deal had been made and a sick game created for Destiny. The deal is: Run away from him, and if you manage to spend your nineteenth birthday alone without being caught, you win. If you get caught, you marry Christian Nikolai Zander, a man great power, money and looks. But why would Destiny run from him, when she belonged to him, and vice versa? Simple, a forced contract, a defiant fiancé and a possessive man who seems hell bent on finding Destiny? And more importantly, would she go back once she wins the game, would she go back? Because there are some dark secrets to uncover before Destiny is ready to give up, or win. And what can Destiny say to that?

"Game on."

So there it is! Check it out, and thank you guys for 700 reads on here! It means millions.

Love you lots, like jelly tots.