"Your boobs are hanging."

**** 

"Why are you part of the cheer team?" 

"It'll be fun. I'm here anyways and you're going to be doing your football stuff so might as well. It's only for these few days left. I'm not gonna be a cheerleader forever." I chuckled as we cuddled on the bed. 

"But what about what happened?" He said running his fingers up and down my spine. 

"I hate her. But it's okay I can try to contain myself for two days seeing her face." 

"Are you sure?" He asked while his fingers were giving me goosebumps. 

"Yes." 

"Okay." He said kissing my forehead.

"You're going to come watch me tomorrow right?" I asked him. 

"Why wouldn't I? I get to see my girlfriend in a mini skirt moving her body in ways I like her too." He smirked. 

"Shut up." I smacked his bare chest.

He pouted. 

I kissed his chest, "All better?" 

He shook his head. 

I started to kiss his chest sucking slightly on his skin. 

"Mmm" He hummed and squeezed my side. 

I started to kiss to his neck and felt him tense up. 

I opened my eyes and saw the hickey that Tiana left and I pulled a part.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me. 

"That." I said sitting up. 

He felt his neck and sighed. 

"I forgot about that..." He said.

I looked at him, "It's okay." 

"I love you." He said. 

"I love you too." I said and pecked his lips. 

"How much does it bother you?" He asked. 

"A lot." 

He started to kiss my jaw. 

"Let me give you one." He whispered in my ear and started to nibble my ear lobe. 

I didn't say anything but shut my eyes breathing softly. 

He traced his lips against my jaw and started to latch his lips against my neck. 

I hummed feeling his tongue brush against my skin. Goosebumps appeared around my body as he slipped his hand up my top running his hands up and down my back. 

I moaned softly feeling he gently tugging on my skin with his lips sucking. 

He fiddled with my bra strap and un-clipped it pressing his hand on my bare back. 

He continued to suck and I felt his leave small kisses around that spot and pull apart and smile at me.

He licked his lips as he glanced down on what he did. 

"Now people will know you're mine." His voice low as he kissed me roughly. 

I pulled back in curiousness to see what it looks like, "I wanna see."I said getting off him and looking in the mirror seeing a big red mark. 

"Grayson!" 

I looked at him as he placed his hands behind his head smirking, "Problem?" 

"That's so big. Everyone will see it tomorrow. People sitting all the way in the back will see it."

"So? They'll know you're mine." 

"Oh my god..." I said under my breath and tried to rub it off. 

"Babe it's not gonna come off like that." He chuckled. 

"How long does it last for?"

"3 months." He said. 

"What?!" 

He laughs, "I'm kidding, just like 2 weeks, I don't know. I don't really keep track." 

I cough, "Fuckboy." 

"What was that?" He said from the bed. 

"Nothing." I said going back to him. 

"Soph?" He said. 

"Yes?"

"Your boobs are hanging." 

I looked down seeing my bra was off.  I reached my hand up my top and pulls my bra off tossing it at him, "Bum." 

He looked at my bra, "What are these?"

"Whatchu mean? It's my bra." I said sitting on his lap as he held my bra. 

He laughs, "This is not a bra. I know what I bra looks like." He said. 

I raised my eyebrow and he cleared his throat, "I mean, I never seen a bra used for small chested girls." 

I made an "o" shape with my mouth. 

"GRAYSON!" I snatched my bra from his and smacked him with it. 

He was laughing, "Baby I'm kidding." He said trying to protect his face. 

"You're such a jerk!" I continued to hit him. 

He grabbed my bra and tossed it, "I'm kidding beautiful I love your boobs." He cupped my breasts over my top. "Perfect size, fits perfectly in my hands." He said giving it a light squeeze. I slapped his hands off. 

"Shut up."