"Turn right on Flake street."

"Come on babies keep me awake." I said to the 5sos playing on the radio as I was falling asleep while driving. 

I checked my watch and it was 4:45 am. 

Oh boy. 

I yawned letting out some carbon dioxide. 

"We'll be back after this commercial." 

"No!!!" I said banging my radio. 

Commercials on the radio always makes me sleepy. 

I began to flip through the music and found some loud rock music which made me jump from my seat. 

"That's more like it." I said. 

I began to drive keeping myself up. 

"Turn right on Flake street." My GPS operator said. 

I looked around and there was no turn. 

"There's no Flake street Felicia!" 

"Sorry I didn't catch that." She said.

"Ugh!" I said. 

"This can't be happening.I'm a young 17 year old driving alone 4am in the morning and has no idea where I am. This is how all horror movies start!" I began to panic. 

"In 2km turn right to Flake Street." She repeated and I shut the GPS off. 

I began to look at the copy that Julia sent me and saw I took the wrong turn a half hour ago. 

"Dammit." I said and began to turn back. 

I squinted my eyes as it was pretty dark and wasn't able to see ahead of me properly because there were no other cars out. 

I continued to drive and noticed where I was so was getting relieved. 

I began to shake a little in my seat dancing to the music playing. 

"I'm gonna surprise my boyfriendddd. I'm gonna surprise my boyfriend!" I sang. 

I looked ahead and saw a black figure a few meters ahead of me. I slowed down driving slow getting closer to see what it was. 

The figure began to come closer to me and I squinted my eyes and screamed seeing what it was. 

"OH MY GOD!" I quickly locked my door and try to drive passed it. 

It was a fucking crazy guy in a clown mask.

I continued screaming as he was banging on my car. 

"FUCK OFF!" I said shaking in fear and drove fast not caring if I ran over him. 

He did his creepy laugh chasing the car and I refused to look back and drive as fast I can. 

"I want my boyfriend." I said getting really scared. 

My heart was beating so fast and I still felt like someone was following me and I'm going to die. 

"You missed you're turn for Flake Street." The operator said and I jumped in my seat. 

"FUCK YOU FELICIA!" I said breaking my GPS. 

I grabbed my phone and dialed Julia trying not to have a panic attack. 

It kept ringing, "Come on, come on, come on." 

"He-llo?" Her voice very tired. 

"JULIA! IM GOING TO DIE. THEY ARE FOLLOWING ME! I NEED SOMEONE TO BE HERE WITH ME I CANT!" I screamed.