"Good boy."

****

"Can you tell me what the fuck happened between you and Trevor?" I said as we were at an ice cream place eating ice cream. 

"What are you talking about?" He asked me eating his ice cream. 

"Stop lying to me Gray." I sternly spoke. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said. 

"I'm not stupid. Tell me or I'll ask Trevor myself." I told him. 

"Okay. Fine." He said. 

I smiled eating my ice cream, "Good boy."

"Just remember this was a while ago and I wasn't the same person I was today." He said. 

"Yeah I know you were a fuckboy." I said sucking on my spoon. 

He rolled his eyes, "Anyways, so it was last year before our big game versing your cousins team. The boys and I decided to go to a party that someone was throwing near the area we were staying at and it ended up being this girls house named Veronica..."

GRAYSONS POV:

"Make sure you guys don't drink too much okay? Coach is going to be pissed if we show up to the game hung over." Ethan said and we all ignored him. 

My eyes were wandering around seeing pretty girls dancing against each other holding their red cups giggling and singing along to the songs. I moved my eyes towards  couples making out near a corner and some people chilling on the sides on their phones. Then my eyes stopped on this girl who was pouring a drink into a cup. Her hair fell right below her shoulders and she was wearing a tight top showing off her figure along with some white shorts. 

"I'll be over there." I told the guys as I was walking to her direction. 

"Didn't know this party had a bartender?" I teased as she looked at my direction looking at me. 

"Excuse me?" Her high pitched voice said.

I licked my lips and chuckled, "I was trying to make a joke but failed I guess." 

"How did you know I was a bartender?" She said and I looked at her, "You're really a bartender?" 

"No." She laughed. 

I just awkwardly laughed and took a glass as she gave it to me. 

"I haven't seen you around here before, are you new in town?" She said drinking as well.

"Came for a football game and my boys heard about this party. I wasn't going to stay until I saw a pretty girl like you." I said and she smiled. 

"You have a game tomorrow?" She said. 

"Yeah why? You want to come see me play?" I smirked. 

"My boyfriend is playing against you guys." She said as I groaned from the word "boyfriend"

"Oh sweetheart. Why are you dating a loser?" 

"How do you know he's a loser when you guys haven't even played yet?" She chugged her drink down pouring more. 

"Because I would never let a hot girl be alone by herself at a party like this." I poured another glass. 

"Is that so guys like you won't try to get with me?" She said. 

I chuckled and got close to her, "There's no other guy like me." I said with my voice low.