"What do I get in return?"

Authors note: Fuck my life. My laptop restored and deleted my notes based on this fanfic I had written months ago. So now I have to try to remember what I had to write about. Anyways don't hate me if it sucks. 

___________________________________________________________________

"I told your parents." Trev said. 

"Wow, I'm so scared." I said sarcastically. 

"Grayson isn't a good guy Soph." He said as I was going up the stairs to my room ignoring him. 

I could tell he was following me up the stairs as I got into my room. 

He slammed my door open. 

"Stop fucking ignoring me." He said. 

I flinched from the loud sound and turned around to look at him. 

"Listen. I know he fucked your girlfriend. You're mad about it but you know Grayson isn't supposed to be the person you're supposed to hate so much. It's your ex girlfriend who wasn't loyal." 

"I know that but you have to understand that when a guy get cheated on they get angry and they can't hit the girl so we go after the guy." He said. 

"Trev, you're with so many other girls right now. You're hitting it off with Tiana and you're still angry about Gray and your ex girlfriend? What else do you have against Grayson?" 

He didn't say anything and I observed him.

I raised my eyebrows feeling a ding in my head. 

"You're jealous of him." 

"What?" He said.

"You're jealous of Grayson." I said louder. 

"No i'm not."

"Yes you are." I chuckled. 

"He's better than you in football that's why." 

"No he's not." 

"Okay whatever." I said and kicked him out my room. 

"But anyways, stop coming in between my relationship before I get more mad." I said. 

"Got it?" 

"Fine." 

"Oh wait." He said coming back into my room.

"What?"

"My boys, they are throwing a halloween party tomorrow a day before the game. You should come with Gray." He said. 

I smiled, "Really?" 

"Yeah. It'll be fun." 

"Sounds good." I smiled. 

"Night." He said smiling. 

******

"NO." Grayson said as we were cuddling on his bed.

"But babe" I whined. 

"No I don't want to go to his friends halloween party a day before the game."

"But it'll be fun, and I told him how you're not like that anymore and everything." I said pouting. 

"No, I can tell he's not over it. Him inviting us to his friends party seems off. I'm not going." He said. 

"Fine then I'm just going to go by myself." I said. 

He held me tighter, "No you're not." 

"Yes, I am. I'm going to wear my cute costume alone and go to his party." 

"No you're not. We are not going." He said. 

"You're not going but I never said I'm not." I said. 

"NO." 

"YES."

"NO."

I groaned and got on top of Gray. 

"Look mister." I said looking down at his grabbing his hands as he was looking at me. 

"It's my favorite time of the year and I want to go! You being my boyfriend should make sure his girlfriend doesn't go to a party on her own so you have to come with me." I said.

"As your boyfriend I think we both shouldn't go and stay home and do something else." He smirked slipping his hands down my shorts resting it on my bum squeezing it. 

"No. I want to have fun." I pouted. 

"Oh we will." He smirked. 

I smacked his chest, "Knock it off."

"Please babe." I begged.

"What do I get in return?" 

"A happy girlfriend." I smiled. 

He chuckled shaking his head. 

"Fine." He said. 

"Really?!" I said happily. 

"Yes, I'll go. But we are not drinking. Okay?" He said sternly. 

"Okay deal." 

Let's just say that doesn't go as planned...