"Boyfriend now actually."

*****

"OH SOHPIAAAAAAA!" I heard someone slam open my door. 

I jumped up looking at my door. 

"DID YOU MISS ME?!"He said coming over to my bed. 

"NO!" I said holding my blanket around me.

"Trev I'm naked!" I yelled and he stopped on the edge of my bed before he pulled my blanket off me. 

"Ew." He said. 

"Just give me 2 mins." I told him and he turned around shutting his eyes. 

I put on my clothes quickly and shook my head, "I'm not 13 anymore you know?" I giggled.

He turned around and chuckled picking me up lifting him over his shoulder. 

"I can tell you don't weigh like a 13 year old anymore." He teased. 

I smacked his back kicking my leg as he took me downstairs to the table. 

"Trevor put Soph down." My mom said. 

"Yes. Of course I listen to  my favourite aunt." He winked at my mom. 

She shook her head. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said sitting down getting some breakfast. 

He sits down beside me, "I have a football game coming up for the summer so I thought I stay back and see my cousin who I havent seen for the past 4 years." He ruffled my hair. 

"Wait you're already done school?" I looked at him. 

"Yup. Loser." He said eating his apple. 

"Sophia you are going to show Trevor around the area today while your dad and I go out." My mom said. 

"But mom, I'm going to the beach today with my friends." I told her. 

"I like the beach." Trevor said. 

"But you don't like my friends." I told him. 

"When did I say that? I haven't even met them." He replied. 

"Introduce him to Grayson they will get along. They both play football." Dad said. 

"Gray-son?" Trevor said thinking. 

"Isn't that your best friend you used to talk about all the time when you would come to my area?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Boyfriend now actually." I said proudly. 

"Oooooooooooooooooooh."He said. 

"I don't like the sound of that." I told him. 

"Can't wait to meet my little cousins boyfriend." He said biting his apple. 

"Don't say anything to him okay? None of your stupid overly protective nonsense." I told him. 

He put his hands up in defeat. 

"I won't." He said. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Any cute girl friends you have?" He said smirking as my dad glared at him. 

"Sorry my favourite uncle in the whole world." He winked at my dad. 

I shook my head. 

"Oi oi oi." I whispered to myself.