"Let's call him... Edwin!"

"How long have you and boy toy been together for?" Trevor was asking me coming into my room as I was texting Grayson as he was out with his friends. 

"A couple months, why?" I asked him. 

"Only?" He asked. 

"Well we have been best friends since I was a kid so." 

"You're still a kid Sophia." He said. 

"Yeah well you know what I mean." I told him.

"He's not a good guy." He said. 

"Excuse me?" I said looking at him. 

"I don't like him." He said. 

"Okay and does it look like I give a fuck?" I chuckled texting my phone. 

"I'm serious. I think you could do way better than that guy."

I looked at him trying to tell if he was just messing around. 

"Wait are you serious right now?" I asked him. 

He nodded holding a fidget spinner. 

"I can't take you serious with that spinner in your hand." 

"It helps me with my ADHD." He said. 

"Why don't you like Grayson?" He said. 

"He's a fuckboy." He said. 

"He was." I corrected him. 

He laughed, "Yeah right."

"You're a fuckboy. He isn't. He's my boyfriend and if you don't like him that doesn't matter to me and shouldn't matter to you because he's my boyfriend not yours." 

"Woah relax there crazy girlfriend." He put his hands up sitting on my bed. 

"I'm just looking out for my baby cousin." He said. 

"You're sweet Trev but honestly don't worry about Gray. He's a sweet guy and you will start to like him once you get to know him. My parents even love him." I smiled holding the teddy he got me. 

"Do you think they will like him knowing he fucks their daughter?" He said and I looked at him weirdly. 

"What the fuck." 

He starts laughing, "Relax, i'm just playing." 

"Better be." I said still weirded out. 

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked me. 

"Uh no, I was gonna go to sleep. I have something called school tomorrow." 

"Goodnight baby cousin." He said. 

"Goodnight fuckboy." I mumbled making sure he couldn't here. 

I turned off my lamp and went to sleep. 

******

"Good afternoon class. Today I have a surprise for you." Our health teacher spoke. 

"I still don't know why our school started to do this again since we haven't done this for a couple of years. But I suppose it's because of the increase of teenage pregnancy. So class..." He said reaching into a box pulling out a stimulated baby, "welcome to your nightmare." He said.

I glanced as Grayson and he look terrified. 

"You and a partner will be sharing one baby, any baby in these boxes and have to nurture and love it as if your own for two days. It will be recording what you say and do so no taking out the batteries at night or banging it's head with a hammer 3am in the morning. This might be a doll but it works like a real baby. If any harm or destruction is done to this child then money will be coming out of your wallets. Goodluck." He said placing the box on the front desk as partners started to come up and pick their baby's.