"So you aren't really a bitch are you?"

I felt someone caressing my cheek as I opened my eyes slowly smiling seeing Gray.

"Were you just watching me sleep?" I asked him. 

He smiled softly, "It's hard not too." 

I smiled leaning towards him and kissing his lips softly. 

"Hmm morning breath my favourite." He joked and I smacked his chest playfully and cuddled him. 

He wrapped his arms around my naked body pressing me close to his chest. 

"We should go to the hospital today." I said as he played with my hair. 

"That sounds like a good idea." He told me. 

I stayed silent as I was looking at the wall remembering what happened. I ache in my chest isn't going away. 

"Is it bad that I feel guilty?" I spoke. 

"Baby it wasn't your fault. We didn't know Jacob was treating her like that. We didn't know she was forced to do those things." He said.

"But we could've realized it if we weren't so stupid." I said. 

"But we found out now. That's all that matters." 

"I said some rude things about her...." I said frowning. 

"I did too. But thats why we should apologize to her." He said kissing the top of my head. 

I nodded.

************

"Does she like pancakes?" I asked Gray.

"She seems more of a eggs girl." He said. 

"But who doesn't like pancakes?" I told him. 

"Its fine she'll like the pancakes." He said putting his arm around my shoulder. 

We walked into the hospital and stood near the front desk. 

"Hi, can I help you?" The secretary asked. 

"We're looking for a girl named Tiana. She came in last night. We wanted to know what room she's in." I asked trying to be friendly. 

"May I ask how you are related with her." She asked. 

"Cousins." I told her. 

She glanced at Grayson  and smiled at him. 

He glanced at her smiling. 

I glared at him stepping on his foot as he winced. 

"Can I have the room please?" I said getting impatient. 

"Uh yes, it's 3C room 17." She told me. 

"Thanks." I said grabbing Gray's arm and going to the third floor. 

"Once a fuckboy always a fuckboy." I mumbled. 

"Babe, relax I was just smiling." He said chuckling. 

"Shut up, cousin." 

We got to the room and opened the door seeing Tiana watching some TV laying down on her bed. 

"Knock knock" Gray said. 

Tiana looked over and was surprised to see us. 

"Grayson? Sophia?" She said turning off the TV

"Surprise." I said as quiet as possible. 

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked sitting up wincing. 

"We brought you some breakfast because we know how nasty hospital food is." Gray said handing it too her. 

"I love pancakes. Thanks guys." She smiled opening it up. 

I looked at Grayson, "I told you." 

He rolled his eyes as we stood next to her bed grabbing a seat. 

"Uh, um how do you feel?" I asked. 

"They removed the glass that was inside my body. It just hurts when I move around." She told us. 

"That's good." 

"Why didn't you tell us about Jacob Ti?" Gray asked her. 

She looked at him and looked sad, " I was scared. If he found out he would've hurt me." She said. 

"Why were you with him in the first place?" I asked her. 

"Because at first it was just all cute because he was being flirty and charming with me. I knew you two were together and he didn't seem like a bad guy. Plus I thought he actually liked me. But later on I found out he was just using me to get to you." She said eating her pancake. 

I frowned slightly.

"I'm sorry." I told her. 

"You guys don't need to apologize. You didn't know. I would hate me too if I treated you guys like the way I did."

"I wanna say sorry for the rude words I said to you. It was a dick move for me. I'm sorry. I was just angry cause of the pictures you had of Soph." Grayson said. 

She looked at him softly, "It's okay Gray. I deleted those pictures along time ago. I'm sorry for trying to ruin your guys relationship." She said looking at the both of us. 

I smiled slightly. 

"So you aren't really a bitch are you?" I asked. 

"That will be Sarah." She chuckled. 

"Ugh don't bring her name." I laughed. 

She smiled at me, "You know I still have your uniform if you want to still be a part of the cheer team? Plus I won't be able to cheer for a while till I recover." 

"That's sweet but it's okay. I'm not much of a cheer leader." I laughed. 

"Oh come on, you looked hot in it." Gray placed his hand on my thigh.

"You guys are cute." She said. 

"So do you have feelings for Gray?" I asked her probably making it awkward. 

"Uh no. Gray and I were just a hook up. Grayson is the biggest fuck boy everyone knows you just hook up with him. You clearly are special since Grayson actually stayed with a girl for once." She laughed. 

"Ha-ha." Grayson said. 

"You were all over me Ti." Gray smirked. 

"I was all over a lot of guys Grayson." She laughed and I looked at him, "Not every girl wants you, you know. Last time I checked you have a twin." I looked at him as he narrowed his eyes at me. 

"But everyone knows Ethan and Julia are going to get married." Tiana added. 

"True. They are meant to be." I commented. 

"I never knew two people can get turned on from calling each other pumkpin and cutiepie while they are fucking." Grayson shivered as Tiana laughed, "No way!" 

"You should hear them." I said. 

"No thanks." She laughed. 

I looked at Grayson and nodded my heads signalling him to ask her. 

"Oh um, if you get out the hospital by this weekend, want to come us and the married couple to the beach? "

"That will be nice." She smiled.

"Cool." He smiled at her.