"That's plan B though."

"This is the plan." Julia said pacing back and forth as Gray and I were cuddling on the couch in his living room.

"Until I don't get my hands on her phone to delete the picture we got to make it look like you two are broken up." She said.

"Okay so Gray and I will not talk at school." I said.

"Exactly. Especially in front of her." She said.

"But afterschool is when I could have you." Grayson smirked as he started kissing my face and jaw."

I giggled and pulled back smiling.

"Correct." Julia said.

"How long will this take?" I asked.

"We have to see. " She said .

"Why don't we make Gray do it?" Ethan asked.

"What do you mean?" Gray asked.

"She has a thing for Gray. Maybe if Gray gets close with her he can get her phone and delete the picture." Ethan said.

I held Grayson tighter, "That can actually be good pumpkin." Julia said.

"That's plan B though." I said.

Grayson smiled at me, "I'm only yours." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Okay well that's it. Now keep all private parts in your pants till we solve this out." Julia said.

"Okay lets go Ethan it's time for our yoga class." Julia said grabbing Ethan.

I stayed on the couch with Grayson as we were cuddling.

"Do you think the plan is going to work?" I said looking at him.

"Yes." He said.

"What should we do now?" I asked him laying on top of him.

"Well..." He raised his eyebrow and trailed his hands down my leggings and squeezed my bare ass.

"We're home alone." He said.

"Are we?" I raised my eyebrow back at him.

He nodded, "And you don't know how sexy my girlfriend looks right now." He said reaching down kissing my neck.

"The things I want to do to your body..." His voice low.

A shiver went down my spine as I shut my eyes feeling his lips.

"Shouldn't we go to your room?" I asked him.

"What's wrong with the couch?" He smirked.

I looked at him and pressed my lips against his.

He kissed me back harder as he pulled my pants down.
He got up and lifted me up by my thighs as I wrapped my legs around him.
We continued to makeout as he pressed me hard against the wall pressing his bulge against my centre making me feel his boner.

"Mmm Gray" I moaned as he was sucking my neck.

He takes up back to the couch as he lays me down and pulls his top over his head.

I watched him take off his shirt as he smirked at me unbuckling his jeans.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking.

"I love it." I replied.

He stripped down to his boxers and before I could take my shirt off he ripped it apart.

"Grayson!" I gasped.

"I'll buy you a new one" He said as he started sucking and kissing my chest making me not care anymore.

He unclipped my bra letting it drop to the ground.

He looked at me smirking as he squeezed my boob putting it in his mouth sucking it looking at me.

I moaned as I rested my head back breathing heavily.

I felt his tongue run across my hard nipple as he groped the other one squeezing it in his palm.

He started to suck on my nipples and began to kiss my stomach.

I pressed my thighs against Gray as he was in between me wanting to shut my legs.

The lower he got the more tingly sensation I felt grow near my heat.

"What are you d-doing?" I breathed out.

He smirked, "Do you trust me?" He asked.

I nodded, "I just want to make you feel good baby." He said and I didn't say anything besides make soft sounds.

I felt his finger hook onto my underwear as he pulled them down letting them drop.

"Such a pretty wet pussy baby girl." He said as he grabbed my legs spreading them wider.

The cold air hitting my centre making me slightly gasp.

Grayson starts to kiss my inner thighs getting dangerously close to my core.

"Baby..." I moaned as he kept my legs opened so I don't close them.

He placed a kiss on me pussy making me moan as he began to run the tip of his tongue up and down my wet folds.

"Mmm so wet." He groaned sending vibrations to my whole body.

He pressed his tongue flat against my vagina and started to lick me up and down.

My moans began to increase as he started to suck on my clit.

"Grayson..." I moaned as my chest began to rise.

He started to flick his tongue over my clit and suck my entrance  as he licked me all up.

"Ugh." I tossed my head back in pleasure.

It feels so good.

I felt him smirk against me as he started to run his tongue over my clit.

"You taste so good Soph." He said and I felt him insert his finger inside me.

I gasped as I placed my hands in his hair pushing his face more in.

He didn't hesitate and starting to suck me faster and harder along with his finger.

My legs began to shake as I started bucking my hips.

"I'm gonna c-come!" I moaned loudly.

He growled as he was eating me out getting so turned on by my moans.

My back arching as my moans getting close to screams as he began to shake his hand fucking me with his finger.

"Grayson!" I moaned and felt my body shaking and releasing my juices.

He moaned as he licked me harder and cleaning me out.

I breathed heavily as he pulled back and kissed his back back up.

"Mmm that was so good" he said looking at me.

I looked at him breathing heavily, "I can get used to this."

He smirked.