"Shut up and tell me son."

"I dont even want to see his face!" I spat gripping onto my fluffy pillow.

"Can you tell me what happened between you two?! He's acting like a emotional guy for once and it's worrying me and Ethan." Julia said.

"He used me!" I told her.

She looked at me and put her hands on her hips.

"Keep talking." She said.

"We had sex..." I said softly.

"WHAT?!"

"Give me the 5 W's. Who. What. Where. When. And Why ?!"

"Grayson obviously. I dont know how to answer for what? In the hotel room. After the game. And because we thought we were ready."

"How did this happen? Did you do what I told you too?" She asked.

I looked at her, "yes Julia I was calling him pumpkin as he was fucking me, cause clearly that was the first thing I planned to say."

"Good girl." She smiled and patted my head.

Some people don't understand sarcasm.

"Was he good? How big is he? I honestly think my pumpkin is bigger. But who knows am I right?" She asked sitting in front of me.

"Ew Julia."

She looks at me, "Did you guys just do the bird and the bees? Or did he go grocery shopping, if you know what I mean?" She smiles creepily.

"No. He did not eat my booty like groceries Julia."

"Oh. Well you're missing out." She said.

"Ugh never mind!" I said getting annoyed.

"No, no! I'm listening. Talk to me."

"He used me for sex and then he started ignoring me and acting all weird. He wouldn't even kiss me or give me a hug. Plus he kept looking at Tiana." I said as my voice cracked.

"What the fuck."

"I know." I said.

"That's not Grayson." She said

"Well that is. But I know he would never play his fuckboy moves with you. He loves you." She said.

"I thought that too..." My eyes getting watery.

"No girl. No. Save those tears for our upcoming droughts. We got some work to do." She said.

"I cant even talk to him without crying. I feel so used and mistreated." I pulled my knees to my chest.

"No baby." She wrapped her arm around me.

"I'm going to figure this out okay? Do you believe me?" She asked me.

I nodded.

Julia's POV:

I saw Grayson at the lockers talking to his boys.

I walked behind him tapping his shoulder clearing my throat.

He turned around and saw me, "what's up Julia?" He asked.

"Why are you such a fuckboy you dirty scumbag?" I looked at him up and down.

"Woah. Chill what happened?" He grabbed my shoulders taking us away from the other people.

"You used Sophia and now she's a heartbroken girl you idiot." I smacked his shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" He acted confused.

"She told me how you put your little wiener inside her and after you ignored you. Seriously Gray? Our Sophia?" I looked at him.

"First of all it's not little.  Second of all I NEVER used her. She's got it all wrong!" He said.

"What is it? Do you have so sexual transmitted—" He cut me off.

"No!"

"Then what? You realized she's too good for you're fuckboy ass."

"No. Because I'm protecting her." He said.

"From what?" I asked.

"I cant tell you."

"Shut up and tell me son."

"Tiana has a picture of her naked in the shower and said how she will post it everywhere if I don't break up with Sophia.." He said with sad eyes.

"That motherfucking little piece of s—"

"You can't tell her!" He said.

"Ummmmm she deserves to know idiot!"

"No Julia please."

"You're dumb." I told him.

"I know but please. I dont want to ruin her life."

"Its not going to. She needs to know dumbshit."

He groaned.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I smacked the back of his head.