"Oh sweetheart, I'm not gentle."

"This is my friend Tiana." I said to Trevor. 

Tiana stands in front of him giving him this look as she seductively bit her lips checking him out as Trev was doing the same. 

"What a fine lady." He spoke low but loud enough for us to hear. 

I just scrunched my face as he grabbed her hand and place a soft kiss on her hands. 

She blushes, "Wow what a gentlemen." 

"Oh sweetheart, I'm not gentle." He smirked and I gagged. 

"Okay you two go over there and I'm going to be with my boo thing. Bye!" I said walking away to Grayson. 

"You okay?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, I just didn't know you had a cousin." He said. 

I chuckled, " A lot of people have cousins babe and I used to talk about Trevor before remember?"

Gray glanced over at him and Trevor was already looking at him. 

"Do you guys know each other?" I asked him curiously. 

Grayson shook his head, "No no." 

"Are you sure?" I was observing him. 

"Yes baby. Let's play volleyball with Ethan and Julia." He said slapping my bum chuckling. 

We go over to the net and we start to play two on two. 

"Can we play?" Trevor said with Tiana. 

"I can't play but I'll stand by the side and watch." Tiana smiled. 

"Yeah man." Ethan said. 

"Lets do you three verses us two." Trev said making the teams of him and I versing Ethan. Julia and Gray.

"I don't think thats fair." Gray said. 

"Trust me it is." Trevor winked at him. 

"Okay lets go."

"Here you can serve first sweet cakes." Trevor said passing the ball to Julia glancing at her buns. 

Ethan protectively stands a bit in front of Julia blocking his view to check her behind side. 

"Let's go sugar plum!" Ethan slaps her ass and gets in ready position. 

Julia serves it and I volley it to Trev as he spikes it down onto the other side as it hits the sand. 

"Woooo!" Tiana cheers. 

"Losers!" I said laughing and teasing Gray. 

Gray passed me the ball to serve as I went to the back and rest the ball in my palm. I tossed the ball up as I hit it with my hand serving it to the other side. 

Ethan served it to Gray as Gray jumps into the air smashing it down as Trevor dives for it but misses. 

Julia cheers and Grayson sticks his tongue out at me. 

We keep on playing back and forth and the other side was beating my cousin and I. 

Julia bumps it over to the other side high enough for my cousin to spike it hard and smash it right onto Grayson's face. 

Gray placed his hand over his face as I ran under the net and went to him, "Are you okay baby?" I said moving his hand. 

I noticed his nose bleeding and looked back at Trevor, "You made his nose bleed." I said a little pissed. 

He shrugged, "Your little boy toy needs to man up. In games like these you get small nose bleeds." 

I rolled my eyes as Gray backed away from me, "I'm fine" He said and brushed the blood from his nose. 

"No you're not." I said going back to him.

"I'm fine. It's just a small nose bleed Soph." He said and I looked at him weird. 

Ethan put his hand on my shoulder, "It's alright Soph." 

"Let's go into the water!" Julia said and started running to the water.

Trevor ran and picked up Tiana so she wouldn't have to walk to much, "Let's go princess." 

I went to go get the volleyball and heard Ethan whispering to Gray, "Isn't that the guy from last year--" "Shut up Ethan." 

****

We came back from the beach and I went over to Grayson's house as Trevor was somewhere else. 

Grayson sat down on his bed going on his phone. 

I looked at him and walked over sitting on his lap facing him. 

He continued to look down at his phone and I brushed my fingers on his nose.

"Does it hurt?" I asked him. 

"No, it was a small nose bleed. Everyone gets them." He said moving my hand away.

"Why are you getting so defensive about this?" I asked him. 

"What are you talking about?" He asked. 

"Last week you were whining all the time over your small cold and kept asking for cuddles and soup but when you get a nose bleed you're acting like it doesn't hurt?" 

He just looked down. 

"Fine, if you don't want to tell me yet at least give me some love. I wore your favourite bikini today." I smiled. 

I watched his lips curve into a smile. 

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a kiss. 

Our kiss began to turn into a makeout session as he tightly squeezed my waist trailing his hand up to my neck pulling me closer. My hips grinding down as we were still in our swim suits. 

He roughly sucked on my bottom lip as I felt his teeth pull my lip slightly. 

He gets up lifting me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. 

He takes me into his bathroom shutting the door around him.

He placed me down on the sink and continued to kiss me. 

I traced my hand down his back and dropped his swim trunks down as he smirked. 

He ran his hand down my back and unwrapped my bikini top as it dropped onto my lap. 

He pulled apart as he turned on the shower,  "How do you like your water?" He asked me smirking.

"Hot please." I said beginning to undress.