Dixon's Argument

(Set at Hershel's farm in season 2)

Warning: Cussing. Ages 13+

Summary: Shane and Daryl get into a heated argument. You come through and find out that they are arguing about you. Shane wants you for himself so he is trying to lessen Daryl. You eventually beat up Shane.

"Nah, man! She ain't leavin' me fr' ya! Ya must be stupid to think she'd go fr' an idiot like ya'!" Daryl yelled. 'What the fuck are they yelling about?' You asked yourself. You walked out of the kitchen. "Where you goin'?" Maggie asked you. "Outside. The boys are fightin' again." You walked outside to see She and Daryl yelling at each other. "Hey, Shane! What's goin' on?!" You yelled from the porch.

"Go back inside! I got this!" You ignored him as you then walked to Daryl. You grabbed his massive arm. "What er' you guys doin'?" You questioned. "Shane wants ya'." He growled. You looked at Shane with discussed. "Come on, sweetheart. We both know you'd enjoy it." He cooed. You backed up behind Daryl. "Leave her alone, man." He said with an angry expression. "Move, we're talkin' about it." You jumped out from behind him and stood up right in front of Shane. "You ever try anything, you better pray he's dead."

You whispered as you pulled Daryl away from the fight. "Nice ass!" Shane yelled. Daryl turned around and lunged. "Daryl! Woah!" You yelled trying to keep him back. Rick ran the you guys. Shane was smiling like a mad man. "Daryl, don't let him get to you!" You screamed. He got out of your grip because he was ridiculously strong.

"Shane, Daryl!" Rick yelled as Shane got angry. "Man, she picked me fr' a reason!" Daryl yelled. "If she saw you with your buck knife all methed out when she woke up, she'd run in the other direction!" Shane spat out. "You don't know what the hell yer' talkin' about!" Daryl retaliated. Rick stood between them to keep Daryl from killing him. "Stop!" Rick yelled, pushing Daryl back. "Your girls gonna be mine real soon." Shane smiled. That was the breaking point for you. You lunged, knowing no one could hold you back.

You tackled Shane to the ground and starting throwing punches. 6 punches later, he was out. Man, did your hands hurt. You got off of him an walked back to Daryl. He had a shocked look on his face. "That's my girl." He smirked. You giggled and walked back to the tent, hand in hand. "Love you too, baby." You smiled as he hugged your side.

Sorry its short. Just small ideas inside my crazy mind!

-Emma